Customer Service Advisor
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Royaume-Uni
- Ville : Northampton
- Métier : Administration des Ventes & Services Clients
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
For more than 150 years, John Lobb has prided itself in upholding the highest standards and levels of craftsmanship and design in the creation of hand-made shoes and boots for men.
A company of the Hermes group since 1976, the bespoke footwear is still hand-crafted in our workshop in Paris while the ready to wear collections are manufactured in our Northampton factory.
John Lobb owns a global distribution network that includes twenty stores established in eight countries, and works with a highly selective network of partners and authorized retailers around the world.
- John Lobb’s Customer Service Department, situated in Northampton UK, is the pivotal department between the Ready-to-Wear workshop, the Commercial Directors worldwide (Asia, Japan, USA, Europe) and the stores (internal and external to the group: direct, concessions & partners).
- Customer Service Missions:
- Receive, study and process all orders
- Liaise with production to progress chase orders, highlight priorities and ensure that all relevant information is shared
- Inform stores and Commercial Directors of order progress (lead-times, delivery, etc…)
- Deal with daily requests from customers by telephone and email
- Process customer returns
- Export/Import duties (Invoicing/crediting/…)
- Provide reports and studies on an ad hoc basis
Process orders accurately, according to customer demand and by giving the best delivery date.
Confirm orders to the client with an accurate expected delivery time. If, for any reason this delivery time cannot be met, inform the client as soon as possible.
Check that the expected due dates on orders are met and ensure that the order book is clean.
Answer queries in a professional manner with the most accurate information and in the best possible time.
Deal with customer returns quickly and efficiently by presenting them to the Quality Department and acting upon their technical comment.
Ensure good communication within the Customer Service team and with other departments through regular meetings and sharing relevant information.
Ensure good communication with the Commercial Directors (e.g: new store opening, debtors, new products…)
Provide the Commercial Directors with a monthly report on commercial activity highlighting key facts and features worldwide (as appropriate).
Provide Manager with reports/studies on an ad-hoc basis. (as appropriate)
The Customer Service Advisor will ensure that an excellent quality of service is given at all times by showing an ability to listen, advise, react promptly, provide necessary information and show dedication to their mission.
The successful candidate will report to the Team Leader of the Customer Service Department and will manage their own client portfolio.
Profil du candidat
- Experience within a central Customer Services team
- Self-motivated and organised
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good IT skills (Excel, Word, Outlook) – full training will be given on M3(Infor product)
- Problem solving and multi-tasking abilities
Good team player
- Ability to speak and translate in French advantageous but not essential