Store Planning Coordinator
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Services Généraux, Maintenance, Sécurité
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès was founded in 1837 as a maker of harnesses and saddles. Six generations of enterprising artisans have opened up new domains and conquered new markets imbued with respect for the past and enthusiasm for the future. A family owned company; Hermès is managed by Chief Executive Officer Axel Dumas, a member of the sixth generation of the family. The artistic direction is led by Pierre-Alexis Dumas, also a member of the sixth generation. An Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, layoff or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience, and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- The main function of the Store Planning Coordinator is to assist the Senior Managers of Construction and Senior Manager of Facilities with new, renovated and corporate office projects as well as the maintenance of existing stores.
- The Construction Department is responsible for the building projects and/or the supervision of construction operations for the opening, renovation or expansion of the Hermès of Paris stores network. Our stores are designed by RDAI, an architecture firm based in Paris doing the design and plans for all the stores of the world of Hermès. The execution is given to a local architect on contract with Hermès of Paris and, or the concessionaire. The main goals of the Department are to guarantee the respect of the RDAI concept conjointly with the Hermès recognition codes, in order to make every store a beautiful and unique place; save money based on the stringent control of vendors and costs; bring together the conditions necessary for the durability of stores: quality, risk prevention, security of goods and people; respect the opening schedules for stores. The priority is to respect the timetable and budgets for each project. Hermès of Paris have 27 stores, one Corporate office and a warehouse all under the scope of this position, as directed by supervisors.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Maintain and monitor Master project schedule for new store construction.
Assist with project drawing distribution, archiving and project closeout.
Assist Facilities and Construction managers with local in-store and office renovations as required.
Verify and process invoices in accordance with established policy and procedures. Work with Finance and other primary stakeholders to monitor departmental spending in all areas of fiscal responsibility, including Construction and Facilities budget tracking for T&E, CAPEX and OPEX.
Maintain and update Back of house standards for new store construction.
Point of contact for all vendor inquiries regarding account status.
Support the procurement process of all supplied by owner materials and logistics as it relates to new store construction and renovations. Interface directly with Hermes’ logistics and warehouse staff as required.
Manage the material sample library and job specific sample board development.
Assist with accurate record keeping in Life Safety system, security system, HVAC equipment, lighting, elevator and vertical transportation equipment, etc.
Collaborate and interact with all departments as needed. Specific involvement with communication, Finance, Facilities, and Loss Prevention departments.
Assist sustainability efforts across all channels of new store construction and maintenance.
Service Contract renewals for HVAC PMs, Cleaning, Elevators, etc.
Digitizing and filing of all COI’s, Lien Waivers and signed contracts from vendors
Assist with maintenance of Facilities and Construction Inventory at Hermes Distribution Center.
Profil du candidat
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Yes - Contracts, invoices, and insurance records are of a time-sensitive nature and must be updated routinely and without delay. The Store Planning Coordinator will manage the implementation and control of the contract and is responsible for the timely processing of invoices and procurement of signatures.
- Budget Responsibility
- Yes - The Store Planning Coordinator supports the ongoing analysis of budgets for CAPEX construction spending, as well as the repair and maintenance costs for all HOP properties.
- Decision Making Responsibility
- Yes - The Store Planning Coordinator may authorize the purchasing of supplies or the dispatch of a repair technician as the situation dictates.
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 3 years of experience in an office environment
- Minimum Education Requirement
- BA or equivalent required. BA in Architecture preferred.
- Preferred Skills
- Physical Demands may include occasional work involving bending, reaching, and lifting/moving up to 30 pounds is required.
- Working hours may extend beyond regular work schedule (Monday- Friday, 9am-6pm). This includes occasional weekend and holidays due to schedule constraints.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy; comfortable working on multiple projects.
- Proficient in Excel and/or Microsoft Project, AutoCAD/ Adobe Suite
- Experience with vendor management and relations.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and perform under pressure in both public and internal administrative capacity.
- Accountable, trustworthy, able to prioritize and escalate situations as needed.
- Strong communication skills. Position requires face-to-face, telephone and written communications with all levels of Hermès and a wide spectrum of outside agencies and vendors. These communications will range from a simple exchange of information to requests for assistance or services to be performed. This position will communicate with the offices of the CFO and CEO and must be comfortable presenting data and projects accordingly.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.