- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Assistanat & Administratif
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès was founded in 1837 as a maker of harnesses and saddles. Six generations of enterprising artisans have opened up new domains and conquered new markets imbued with respect for the past and enthusiasm for the future. A family owned company; Hermès is managed by Chief Executive Officer Axel Dumas, a member of the sixth generation of the family. The artistic direction is led by Pierre-Alexis Dumas, also a member of the sixth generation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, layoff or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience, and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- This role’s main objective is to contribute clerical and administrative support to the EVP of Strategy and Retail and the SVP of Omnichannel in their daily responsibilities to ensure sales targets and company goals are met. This position will serve as the liaison between retail stores, operations, merchandising, client services, ecommerce and visual merchandising as well as other internal departments. The position demands an extremely professional, analytical, and service oriented demeanor that interfaces with stores, vendors, and clients. The role is requiring of a professional that will exude a leadership role on behalf of Hermes.
- All other duties assigned by supervisor.
Travel Coordination (40%)
Organize and prepare all the logistics (flights, hotel, attendance) of Podium and Preview (schedule, HoP, salespeople, travel, hotel arrangements and dinners for Senior Management) while continuously working closely with partner travel agency to be as cost effective as possible.
Assistance in travel coordination for After Sales and Visual Merchandising teams.
Assist with new store proposals and participate in all RDAI and NSO meetings to maintain updated files and coordinate all involved parties.
Be a resource to assist in the HOP Public Sale as needed. Know CEGID and be able to facilitate sales for client check out.
Manage the Corporate Holiday Volunteer schedule ensuring adequate coverage, by location, anticipating sales budget by day.
Review and propose edits to T&E budget for all stores.
Track and submit all in-store employee productivity information, retail bonuses and President’s Circle nominees.
Inform appropriate parties and resolve escalated client issues in tandem with involved internal team members.
Administrative and Clerical (40%)
Complete executive assistant responsibility for EVP of Strategy & Retail and SVP of Omnichannel.
Organize and plan all preparations to host visiting universities and luxury groups including preparation of PowerPoint presentations, agendas, HoP guest speakers, luncheons, and Madison Avenue tours.
Partner with corporate business partners from Hermes International to manage meetings and all communication representing the Senior Management Team.
Processing of T&E and time off requests for three Regional Vice Presidents, two Corporate Vice Presidents and three Corporate Directors.
Anticipation of yearly meetings and events to understand global priorities.
Supervisory Responsibility - NO
Budget Responsibility - YES
Securing competitive pricing for all expenses that have a direct impact on P&L
Over $600,000 in flight bookings per year
Decision Making Responsibility - YES
Profil du candidat
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 2 years’ experience in similar role/environment
- Minimum Education Requirement
- BA Degree or equivalent
- Preferred Skills
- • Command of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CEGID
- • Knowledge of French an asset
- • Background in large group flight and hotel bookings
- • Strong analytical skills necessary and keen understanding of profitability, selling, reporting, managing expenses, etc.
- • Must demonstrate an entrepreneurial mindset offering a pro-active and independent solutions in the absence of direction
- • Initiate and follow through on all reports and requests without needing to be reminded
- • Resolve store, department and client concerns promptly and professionally
- • Fiscally responsible to select cost efficient options that impact bottom line profitability
- • Must demonstrate leadership skills and be a partner to the Senior Management Team