Regional Training Executive
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Singapour
- Ville : Singapore
- Métier : Ressources Humaines
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
South Asia Region spreads across 14 countries, approximately 40 boutiques: Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Australia, India, Korea, Lebanon and Middle East
- Work with the regional training manager to execute the overall training functions across the region. The training offer encompasses a large spectrum of training: product, culture, customer service, soft skills and management training. It is divided between classroom, in-store and digital training.
1. Fulfill training facilitation needs of the region, including but not limited to the following examples:§ Product: Seasonal training and in-depth training, co-ordination with Paris on speciality training§ Culture: Induction training, seminars, refreshers§ Customer service: Manage the customer experience evaluation, conduct customer service training§ Soft skills: Training skills to training ambassadors, presentation and communication skills§ Leadership training: Assist with management training when needed 2. Customize training materials from headquarter to suit local markets.3. Design and develop new training programs for classroom and digital training.4. Administrate the digital training platform.5. Assist with the logistics of training. 6. Support store opening and ad hoc event when necessary.
Finalité du poste
§ Develop strong training and communication skills.§ Ensure timely execution of the training curriculum in the region.§ Build knowledge and skills sets of employees. § Maintain strong interaction with teams and gain credibility.§ Innovate and foster self-devlelopment.§ Work autonomously and proactively.
Profil du candidat
- • A recognized Degree. • Minimum two years of stand-up training experience in luxury retail industry• Proficient in MS Office, especially Powerpoint. • Ability to appreciate fashion and lifestyle luxury products. • Possess following character traits: responsible, energetic, adaptable, self-motivated, takes initiative, fast learner, skilled communicator, good interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task. • Require travelling up to 50% or around 100 days per year• Fluent English. Ability to speak Korean or French will be added advantage.