Internship Sales Associate - Boutique Roma
- Type de contrat : Stage
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Roma
- Métier : Magasins-Vente
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- Aim of the internship is to provide the trainee with the basic knowledge of the product and of the company's philosophy to offer a high quality selling experience, in keeping with the spirit of excellence of Hermès.
The Internship will concentrate on the following topics:
• Corporate Culture;
• Welcoming and assisting clients;
• Sales techniques whilst delivering quality and consistency of service including identifying customers’ needs, and developing client relationships;
• Product display based on the policies of visual merchandising.
The intern will be introduced to each department following the managers of each sector and the company tutor.
Profil du candidat
- • Humanistic graduate or undergraduate with a linguistic or fashion education; or has a Master’s degree in fashion/luxury;
- • Excellent knowledge of Italian and English and preferably of a third language;
- • Passion for fashion;
- • Aptitude for interpersonal relations and customer service orientation;
- • Enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile.