Training and Communication Assistant
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Hong Kong
- Ville : HK
- Métier : Assistanat & Administratif
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
- Job Title: Communication & Training Coordinator
- General Role
- Overall support to communication department, namely and not exhaustively: support and execute the communication and animation plans across the TR markets Asia Pacific region (excluding Korea), encompassing activities such as window display, printed material distribution, instore activation, brand events, database collaboration etc. to meet business goals of store traffic and sales.
Key Responsibilities - Communications
Assist communication with window artists, installing teams and stores.
Support the logistics, production and installation of store windows
Arrange and monitor the flight and hotel booking for window artists and installing teams
Assist to arrange the schedule of photoshoot and installation.
Project/ Event Management
Assist to plan and develop communication plans and activities
Support the organisation of PR and customer events and related matters
Support production and installation of in-store animations and events
Support on ad-hoc project
Monitor print and digital platforms for press clippings
Consolidate orders for annual and Festival customer gifts
Monitor the order process and logistics follow up
Maintain close connection with store teams to ensure quality implementation of communications plan and gather customers’ feedback.
Assist communication budget control and expenses follow-up
Maintain and update the stores and customer data base for communication purposes
Key Responsibilities - Training
Organize training events with external & internal partners
To update and facilitate annual training plan, training attendance record, etc
Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and take follow-up actions
Coordinate training administration, logistics+ adhoc projects
Profil du candidat
- Requirements & Capabilities:
- Degree holder in Business Administration or any related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years’ work experience, preferably from luxury retail background
- Detail oriented, proactive with good analytical & presentation skills
- Good command of both Chinese and English
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to appreciate fashion and lifestyle luxury products.