- Type de contrat : Stage
- Pays : Hong Kong
- Ville : Hong Kong - Landmark Prince's flagship store
- Métier : Magasins-Vente
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Founded in 1837 as a maker of harnesses and saddles in Paris, Hermès has been synonymous with craftsmanship and quality for over 180 years as six generations have collaborated in building the house with the same spirit of pursuing perfection. The Hermès name now appears on 16 different groups of products: Bags and Luggage, Diaries and Small Leather Goods, Saddles, Silk, Women’s Ready-to-Wear, Men’s Ready-to-Wear, Jewellery, Watches, Belts, Gloves, Shoes, Hats, Jewellery Accessories, Fragrances, Tableware, Art of Living plus Furniture, Furnishing Fabrics and Wallpaper Collections.
Close relationships, humility and a thirst for team success make the company’s management style unique.
Behind the drive for excellence is a spirit of goodwill in which personal achievement is for the benefit of group progress, and where everyone shows commitment and passion, depth and lightness in all that they do.
- The role will be to assist the Store Manager in all aspects of the Hermès boutique within Hermès standards of image and services worldwide.
- The candidate will provide exceptional customer service to all clients whilst supporting the Boutique with daily operations and back of house duties.
- The successful candidate will assist in maintaining the store environment, brand image and customer service and will be involved in boutique related activities.
Élément de contexte
Hermès Sales Associate will be in charge of providing a warm welcome and assisting clients throughout a personalized Sales Ceremony, telling the Brand history and the product’s craftsmanship. The ideal candidate will represent Hermès as an Ambassador, providing exceptional standards of costumer experience and overcoming all expectations, in keeping with the craftsman’s spirit of high quality.
The Sales Associate is responsible for:
Welcoming the clients, showing an active role on the selling floor; listening and identifying their needs, ensuring that each one receives an excellent and professional service throughout
Being Storyteller, suggesting and surprising, delivering quality and consistency of service to develop client relationships and sales services
Guiding the clients towards their choice by responding to their objections and understanding what best corresponds to their wishes;
Accompanying the clients till they leave the store holding the Orange Bag
Preparing for the future, building up and maintaining a loyal Clientele
Ensuring stock replenishment at all times and reporting shortages.
Profil du candidat
- Fluency in English & French. A third language like Mandarin or Cantonese will be considered an advantage
- Sales background: at least one experience in the direct sales to clients, preferably in a luxury good boutique.
- Presentation and grooming must be of a high standard
- Hermès engages positive and passionate people who own the following requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a customer service orientation;
- Team player mentality to build meaningful relationships and ability to work autonomously;
- Availability, flexibility and dynamism to function in a high-pace environment;
- Determined to be part of an innovative retail project, for which is required passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense.
- People & service oriented - friendly, patient, dedicated, adaptable
- Pro-active - dynamic, enthusiastic, flexible, team player
- Team spirit: willing to share and cooperate with other Sales delegates,