Sales Assistant - Warsaw
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Pologne
- Ville : Warsaw
- Métier : Magasins-Vente
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermes Pologne is a new company created in 2019 to developp a Retail subsidiary of Hermès International in Polen.
- To provide excellent customer service to all clients. Provide a strong contribution to the sales and turnover of the store. Competently build and develop sales, whilst also enhancing the client’s experience in store and in turn building client relations.
Élément de contexte
The opening of the new store in Warsaw is planned for November 2019.
Situated in the same building as the Europejski Hotel, it will display the Hermès collections on about 200 Sq meters of sales floor.
The new team of sales assistants will be trained during the fall in Paris and Warsaw.
The Swiss Management Committee will lead Hermes Pologne.
• Great all clients and visitors coming in the store and let them discover the house Hermes
• Contribution to turnover of store through active selling across all departments
• Deliver an outstanding service to all clients
• Demonstrate warmth and patience in all dealings with our customers, always displaying a ‘can-do’ attitude
• Confidently deal with customer requests and ensure an efficient communication throughout selling ceremony
• Offer the after sales support following the processes
• Maintain store standards and become familiar with daily procedures
• Ensure merchandise is handled with care and consideration
• Maintain and uphold VM standards.
Profil du candidat
- • Team Spirit
- • Focus on quality
- • Spirit of curiosity and eager to learn
- • Care for results
- • Excellent knowledge and experience of high customer sales & service
- • Experience/understanding of luxury goods and it’s potential clients
- • Fluent Polish, English, knowledge of Russian is a plus
- • Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- • Show elegance and composure