- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Australie
- Ville : Sydney
- Métier : Systèmes d'Information
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès Australia is offering an exciting opportunity for an IT Coordinator to join the IT team, responsible for the IT Helpdesk function.
- Reporting to the Senior IT Specialist, this role will be responsible for providing Helpdesk support to the employees of Hermès Australia and 1st level support on network infrastructures.
Élément de contexte
• The chosen candidate will be highly efficient by nature with the ability to support IT users, systems and
• The candidate will have excellent problem-solving skills, mainly dealing with internal stakeholders and
an occasional external supplier.
• The candidate will be technologically savvy, and able to adapt effectively to the use of various office
applications (e.g O365, Skype) and ideally have exposure to retail/Point of Sale systems.
• The candidate will be a team player who can work autonomously and demonstrate effective time
• Manage the user base of Hermès Australia, ensuring the IT systems are running effectively
• Perform both software & hardware upgrades plus new installations
• Administer, install, configure and support hardware devices – Apple iphone & ipads, printers & copiers,
phone & security systems, scanners, routers, switches, proxy servers, firewalls, and windows server.
• Ad Hoc project work to support roll out of Group Retail Projects.
Profil du candidat
- • Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Other languages are an advantage
- • Proficiency in Active Directory and Group policy, Windows desktop and server operating systems
- including Windows 7, 10, Windows server 2012 and 2016.
- • Excellent trouble shooting skills coupled with an ability to perform complex testing, taking corrective
- actions to provide effective solutions
- • Tertiary qualifications preferred in Computer Science or related fields