Area Manager (Greater China), Travel Retail Asia
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Hong Kong
- Ville : Hong Kong
- Métier : Développement Commercial & Wholesales
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès Travel Retail is a specific network mainly located in airport that the House is developing and growing, with the same attention to details, quality and ambition for its local markets.
Close collaboration with the Senior Travel Retail Manager, in charge of North Asia region to growqualitatively retail network, work in harmony with the Travel Retail Division, in respect of company regional ambition, guidelines, collaborating with the regional partners towards an enhanced business and dynamic network development for our products.
- Overall mission
- The key mission consists in developing the quality of the network of stores in the north Asia Region (China and Taiwan) under supervision of the Senior travel retail area manager.
- To ensure consistency across the region in term of sales strategy, customer service, product assortment, and all topics linked to the Hermès business activity and image in such network. The profile has a coordinating and controlling responsibility for the related network.
- To represent the core values of our House and communicate our goals and initiatives effectively both internally and externally.
The role mainly consists of the following:
Provide assistance, coordinate and organize stores’ activities in the region in order to develop sales, , image and service to our clients.
Ensure a constructive relation with the partners and the team of the stores with regular visits of the stores
Optimize the product offer of the métiers in the countries in order to improve the sell through and the level of stock
Define and ensure accomplishment of Yearly Budget and Re-estimates, in support to his/her reporting line
Ensure a healthy products strategy development with each country
Secure operations and organization of the stores in discussion with the partners.
Animate and consolidate sales activities (animation, reporting and follow-up and monitoring of quality of sales)
Manage the product mix quality in all the countries (focus on key Travel retail metiers/region priorities)
Assist the partners on in store practice, management of clients and vigilant qualitative feedback from customers.
Ensure that all stores provide customers with optimal service and the best conditions to discover Hermès product lines.
Develop and maintain permanent contacts with Communication and Regional Merchandising to ensure alignment with the orientations given by the Group, the Region or the product divisions (“Métiers”).
Design, propose and implement sales stimulation actions across the distribution network, either through the teams or the products in coordination with the reporting line and Travel Retail Director
Propose relevant initiatives to ensure continuous improvement of our distribution on the Market, support the evolution of our product offer and improve the service to our customers together with Training Manager, on Service Excellence
Prepare and Coordinate Purchases OTB definition, negotiation and ensure a suitable stock position at all times
Initiate, review and consolidate the OTB with reporting line, the finance team and the retail coordinator
Establish the right balance between product offer, stock management and market’s demand
Allocate quotas and additional offers to stores
Monitor the supply chain to facilitate products supply in coordination with the customer service department
Supervise the products selection during the presentation of the collection and ensure the right balance of the product offer, each store having an attractive living space with its own identity and representing the House
Expansion opportunities and Project management:
Be alert on all new projects of the region
Involve greatly in all new projects negotiation, coordinate with the direct reporting line and with the financial department the investment process
Analyze and evaluate the opportunity to develop a projects following criteria defined
Support the negotiations with landlords submit and obtain necessary internal approvals (Management) and monitor the construction phases in the respect of the planning and capex.
Fully support training to motivate the teams
Ensure harmonization and proper application of the Group commercial rules
Be alert and report when appropriate of the Market situation in all aspects .
Finalité du poste
Achievement of commercial and financial objectives set in the annual budget approval
Contribution to the development of Hermès brand image and of the quality of the network
Contribution and support to the team, to strategic projects with a clear understanding of the Group's objectives
Profil du candidat
- Candidate profile
- 4/5 years of relevant experience,
- products sensibility, knowledge of retail network
- Open mind, Strong team spirit, good sense of pedagogy
- Service oriented, Business sense and flexible
- Detail minded, excellent organization skills, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in information systems and Microsoft Office, particularly mastering Excel
- Fluent English, Mandarin, Japanese is a plus