Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Finance & Fiscalité
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès was founded in 1837 as a maker of harnesses and saddles. Six generations of enterprising artisans have opened up new domains and conquered new markets imbued with respect for the past and enthusiasm for the future. A family owned company; Hermès is managed by Chief Executive Officer Axel Dumas, a member of the sixth generation of the family. The artistic direction is led by Pierre-Alexis Dumas, also a member of the sixth generation. An Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, layoff or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience, and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- The primary duties of this position include the processing invoices and payments, account services for corporate, stores and vendors, filing, open and distribute mail, month end closing, maintain vendor file in SAP.
- The Accounts Payable Coordinate will communicate internally and externally with all parties for proper back up, coding and approval when submitting invoices for payment.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
• Processing invoices, payments & vouchers in accordance with standard routines, checking for completeness and obvious errors.
• Provides account services for corporate, stores and vendors; adds appropriate standard coding and attachments to documents.
• Opens and distributes mail; files.
• Assists with month end closing procedures by compiling simple summary of information relating to processed documents.
• Maintain vendor profiles in SAP.
Profil du candidat
- Minimum Years of Experience
- • 2 years of experience in an accounting environment.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- • At least 2 years of accounting education.
- Preferred Skills
- • High degree of confidentiality.
- • Maximum concentration and knowledge of accounts payable process.
- • Ability to accurately enter data and make decisions based on supporting documents.
- • Proficient with numbers.
- • Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- • Knowledge of Great Plains and Microsoft Office software.