Assistant Boutique Manager
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Thaïlande
- Ville : Bangkok
- Métier : Magasins-Encadrement
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
- Responsible for managing the daily store operations and supervising a team of sales staff to deliver quality and consistent services, to drive results and to ensure operation excellence at the store level.
Assists Boutique Manger to manage and oversee the daily store operations.
Supervises and motivate a team of sales staff to provide excellent customer service, build client relationships and achieve sales targets.
Ensures store presentation is consistent with our brand image.
Identifies and handles client enquiries and concerns.
Coordinates with the team on the execution of sales plans, marketing events and promotion programs.
Manages inventory and coordinates the delivery of products.
Ensures proper security measures are enforced.
Provides inputs and assists Boutique manager in formulating sales strategies, preparing sales analysis and management reports.
Monitors and assists sales staff development by providing on-the-job training, product training, etc.
Profil du candidat
- Requirements & Capabilities
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in high-end fashion, luxury industry or in similar capacity.
- Passion in retail industry with good selling skills.
- Likes fashion and appreciates quality products.
- Fluent in English. French is a plus.
- Must be a good team player, pleasant, service oriented and self motivated.
- Strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office.