Assistant HR Manager, Travel Retail Asia
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Singapour
- Ville : Singapore
- Métier : Ressources Humaines
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermes Travel Retail Asia - Singapore
- Responsible for supporting the HR function in the Travel Retail Asia. Responsible for mainly Payroll, Benefits Administration, HR Administration all HR related matters. Assist to coordinates and execute a variety of human resource programs and activities. Responsible for human resources services such as payroll, benefits administration, recruitment, compensation and benefits and employee relations & administration.
1. Payroll & benefits
Responsible for the timely and accurate payroll processing in accordance to company policies, procedures and statutory requirements
Prepare and process overtime, allowances, commissions, incentives, income tax submission, bonuses etc.
Prepare and process full spectrum of Social Security submissions, government claims submissions (Maternity, Childcare, NS claims etc.) and income tax matters.
Process post-payroll data and prepare routine reports in a timely manner
Prepare and analyze payroll reports
Perform total compensation and benefits analysis and proposal to Management
Complete and submit statutory salary surveys in a timely manner
Organize and maintain all payroll and employee records
Check and process leave applications
Handle payroll and HR-related enquiries from employees and colleagues
Administers benefits programs such as life, medical, dental insurance, pension plans, leave and staff purchase
Process new hires and exits, ensuring all complete documentation and approvals are received. Manages indirectly the recruitment process to ensure qualified applicants are selected
Screen interviews with short listed candidates for all positions, manages indirectly for sales staff replacement.
Develops and maintains relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources when needed
3. Company Policies & Procedures
Monitor and executes policies and procedures, ensuring that compliance is maintained in all HR activities
Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries
4. Work Safety & Health
Insures that all applicable labor laws and safety regulations are observed
Ensures activities meet and integrate with company requirements for health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
5. Other HR Activities
Coordinate and assist in processes to foster effective communication between employees and management
Work closely with counterparts in Paris HR to maintain HRIS.
Generate ad-hoc and routine reports
Profil du candidat
- Requirements & Capabilities:
- Degree qualified in Human Resources or a related field
- At least 5 years Human Resources experience with payroll responsibilities, preferably in luxury/retail or with a multinational company
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills