Account Sales Executive
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Développement Commercial & Wholesales
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Créations Métaphores, is a high-end furniture manufacturer, which holds the brands Metaphores, Verel de Belval and Le Crin. Each are inspired by materials, history and exceptional know-how, the collections complement each other to draw interior universes marked by elegance, color, emotion and sensuality in more than 60 countries across the world. Créations Métaphores has 31 employees (13 in Paris, 14 in Bourgoin-Jallieu and 4 in New York)
- The Account Sales Executive is responsible for the development of both turn-over and visibility of our 3 different brands:
- Creations Metaphores, home furnishing textiles (3 Brands: Vérel de Belval, Métaphores and Le Crin)
- Bucol (Fashion Textile)
- Hermès Cuir Précieux (Hermes Precious Leather) on the US market.
- He/ She must demonstrate strong capabilities in order to lead and grow the business in various fields such as high-end apparel, home furnishing or precious leather skins.
- As a business leader, the Account Sales executive interacts effectively across the organizations at all level.
- He/ She reinforces established relationships with upscale and existing clients and opens and secures new key accounts.
- In the textile furnishing business, He/ She efficiently negotiates with our agents to maximize our visibility, revenues and profits through the territory.
Develop the sales strategy and action plans linked to the global strategy defined for all external markets
Define and control budgets by season and client
Responsible for Textile Collections Presentations to customers
Daily management of agents and salespeople in the US (Training of show-rooms managers)
Oversee the development of Merchandising Tools
Participate in international events (Paris-Déco-Off, Salon du Cuir, Salon de Milan, Première Vision…)
Weekly detailed reporting of business activity (Turn-over, Product performance, Show-rooms profitability, prospection plan…)
Profil du candidat
- Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivilant
- Fluency in French and English language
- 5 years experience in similar role and/or environment
- Background in textile industry preferred
- Strong order management
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Self-starter in start-up spirit
- Preferred Skills:
- Character - Demonstrates unquestionable integrity in every aspect of work and dealing with others; Consistently models desired behaviors and values established by the company; Respects diversity of perspective in discussions and demonstrates an inclusive style;
- Collaboration - Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Sensibility for fine products and material, business and brands-oriented
- Solution oriented (practical/ innovative)
- Leadership and team skills
- Strong communicator both written and oral
- Strong ability to multi-task