Assistant Manager, Ala Moana
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : Ala Moana
- Métier : Magasins-Encadrement
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès of Paris
- The Assistant Manager is responsible for partnering with the Managing Director and Floor Director to successfully run all aspects of the business including building sales, identifying opportunities, and client development via CRM and service initiatives, coaching and counseling of staff.
Daily supervision of staff (coaching, training, and assisting in achieving sales objectives).
Demonstrates an active management presence on the sales floor modeling exceptional service and ensuring all team members embody the Hermes spirit.
Identifying sales opportunities by weekly review of business by métier, tracking delivery and special orders, partner with VM team to highlight business needs. Apply these sales opportunities in tandem with each sales specialist’s personal goals to evaluate contribution to total boutique.
Contributing to and/or conducting monthly touch-base meetings and Annual Performance Evaluations.
Communicates CRM standards, follows up daily for associate compliance and to maximize quality of client capture rate and detailed information according to HoP standard.
Ensures policy and procedure is clearly communicated to team and all are actively compliant.
Monitor E-time and scheduling needs for the sales staff. Keep accurate record of vacation, time and attendance in tandem with HR.
Organizes seasonal trainings including Key Metier Points, shares Porte updates, and ensures sales team are integrating into client conversations at point of sale.
Maintaining database of candidates for store. Assists in recruiting and interviewing to fill open positions.
Making critical client decisions and running business during Store Director visits to Podium.
Supports operations function and serves as the back up in the absence of the Operations Manager.
Finalité du poste
Profil du candidat
- BA or Equivalent
- 4 + years in Retail or related experience.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- • Must possess basic office skills including proficiency in Excel, Word, Cegid and E-Time.
- • Ability to learn merchandise, POS, and payroll systems, effectively troubleshoot
- • Ability to interpret sales data and translate to effective business recommendations
- • Clear written verbal communication skills
- • Ability to lift 20lbs. unassisted
- • Flexible in work availability as business needs dictate