Operations Manager, Washington DC
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : Washington, District of Columbia
- Métier : Logistique
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermes of Paris
- This position is responsible for overseeing all operational functions which may include inventory control, housekeeping, maintenance, and selling service associates. This position is responsible for adhering to P&L budget for all operational areas. The Manager of Operations communicates, trains, and implements all company policies and ensures compliance. Candidate is to create efficient processes, set parameters and implement directives to support operational efficiency and growth.
Manages shipping and receiving department. Assesses actions to be taken with receiving issues. Ensures the timely movement of merchandise and adherence to all procedural guidelines including but not limited to transfers, rtv’s, damages, negative on hands etc. Through management of Inventory Control associates and other operational staff, ensures the organization and efficient operation of all back of house space.
Takes part in all managerial responsibilities for efficient running of the business inclusive of overseeing and validating cash handling procedures are respected, appropriately documented and discrepancies are investigated timely and reported to Managing Director. Operations Manager will contribute and work in tandem with retail management team as needed and in fair rotation. Operations Manager will also assist in the absence of Managing Director during Podium, vacations, or in the absence of the Assistant Manager or Selling Supervisor.
Ensures workflow of all after sales service and craftspeople/tailors if applicable.
Performs and prepares for all inventories and cycle counts, including reconciliations of stock discrepancies. Performs stock adjustments.
Liaison with corporate construction and maintenance department and outside vendors with regard to any maintenance needs. Ensures building and store are maintained to company standard and all issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Ensures functionality of all IT and phone systems by communicating with corporate contacts and securing resolutions.
Acts as a liaison with outside vendors for monthly needs and/or special events.
Partners with store director to manage operational team and vendors ensuring appropriate scheduling, training, and coaching. Manages E-time and and keeps accurate record of vacation time and time and attendance with HR. This includes all SSA’s, housekeeping, shipping and receiving, loss prevention guards and after sales staff as appropriate for location.
Coordinates and prepares evacuation drills and provides training to team with regard to emergency response preparedness.
Responsible for and oversees all operational and after sales supply orders.
Trains staff to ensure compliance with all operational policies and procedures ensuring policies are thoroughly communicated to all staff in a timely manner.
Recruits and maintains an active talent bank for any operational positions.
Profil du candidat
- • Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- • Proficient shipping and receiving experience
- • Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- • Strong POS and phone systems knowledge
- • Extensive building maintenance experience
- • Must work well under pressure and multi task
- • Acute interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- • Familiarity with international parent company a plus