Stock Operations - Boutique Hermès Milano (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDD
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milano
- Métier : Logistique
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- The Stock Operator ensures an optimal management of the store stock to offer the best service to clients, he/she performs all physical and IT product flows and ensures the stock is constantly accurate and well-organized.
- Receiving and processing all incoming products;
- Labelling and sorting items by category;
- Managing local and international transfers requests between stores;
- Managing store inventory accuracy;
- Maintaining an accurate vision of stock in the system;
- Organizing all stock spaces, ensuring tidiness and efficiency, in order to optimize flows and facilitate the Sales Team;
- Effecting replenishment of products in every area, maintaining an organized environment;
- Packaging and preparing product deliveries for all Métiers;
- Scheduling price update, editing new labels from the dedicated software and supporting sales team in relabeling all departments in a short delay.
Profil du candidat
- - Experience of at least one year in a similar job or in store environment, preferably in companies operating in the Retail / Luxury Goods;
- - Fluency in Italian and English;
- - Proficiency with excel and IT Tools.
- Hermès engages positive and passionate people who own the following requirements:
- - Accuracy, punctuality, discretion and flexibility;
- - Good organizational skills;
- - Team Player mentality to build meaningful relationships and ability to work autonomously;
- - Determination to be part of an innovative retail project, for which is required passion and motivation.