Benelux & Nordics Regional Trainer
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Belgique
- Ville : Brussels
- Métier : Ressources Humaines
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Do you love sharing your passion for great service ?
Can you translate your own, strong retail experience in inspiring training sessions?
Are you able to plan ahead & see what is needed in the long term while being hands on and operational?
Do you speak fluent French, Dutch and English?
If your answer is yes to the above, then you should apply for the newly created position of
HERMÈS BENELUX & NORDICS REGIONAL TRAINER
Hermès Benelux & Nordics is a subsidiary of Hermès International, in charge of the distribution of the Hermès products in Benelux and Scandinavia. Its region is a geographical and cultural mosaic, operating :
- 6 direct stores : Brussels, Antwerp, Knokke, Amsterdam PC, Amsterdam Bijenkorf, Copenhagen
- 3 concessions : Luxembourg, Stockholm, Oslo
- As the first Benelux & Nordics Regional Trainer you will support the development of the region towards an ever stronger entity providing outstanding and personalised customer service.
- You will animate our teams through onboarding, product and sales training and support our managers (stores & head office) to develop individual training plans and follow up. You will work with our store teams to enhance customer service based on mystery shopper results as well as through in-store coaching.
- As the main contact point for training, you will constantly be on the look-out for new training trends in the industry and work within the trainer community of Hermès Europe to share & drive best-practises and new ideas.
Delivers cultural, sales, service and product trainings in store and class-room style
Designs and develops training plans and programs based on training needs analysis
Responsible for managing of training schedule and logistics arrangement
Engages with managers to define and support in delivery of individual coaching
Develops and animates community of in-store training ambassadors
Profil du candidat
- Creative & innovative mindset
- Capable to work independently, show proactivity and define priorities
- Able to manage own time in a fast-paced environment
- At least 5 years, very strong experience in retail and training
- Managerial experience is a plusl
- Available to travel about 50% of working time
- Proactive and innovative with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English to be able to deliver trainins in these languages
- Well versed with MS office, especially Powerpoint.