Regional Visual Merchandising Manager
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Singapour
- Ville : Singapore
- Métier : Offre Produits, Merchandising
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
- • Coordination of VM activity in the Middle East – South Asia Region – 14 countries / 38 stores.
- • Manage and optimize visual display of our collections to ensure that all stores maintain great standards according to the Group guidelines.
- • Participate to upstream works on projects up to recurring or temporary animations in the stores - with a global objective: aesthetic, qualitative and commercial.
- • Strong expected contribution to the development of both sales and qualitative image of the brand.
1. Implementation of the Group Visual concept:
• Ensure VM essentials, VM inspirations booklets and store maintenance checklists are properly used, assimilated at stores and corporate level, implemented at all times.
• Insure and Manage VM Training modules.
• Manage the “Foko” tool and encourage stores to use it in order to organize feedback and ease communication.
• Be an active member of the International VM team.
• Provide feedback, request support and participation in all VM seminars
2. Animate the VM community:
• Identify and develop VM ambassadors in each store as your own relay.
• Identify and share best-practices among stores / countries
• Organize regular store visits and perform “live” training sessions.
• Organize Regional VM seminars
• Be the relay of the Region with Paris central team
3. Store animations:
• Develop a calendar of events with each country (internal events, key external events).
• Work with PR / Operation department for any event including Visual Setup.
• Maintain fluid communication with PR team on window activities.
• Work in close collaboration with the retail teams in order to rotate stock, work on aging stock, increase sell thru and help define métiers priorities.
• Bring a VM eye for the open-to-buy preparation and buying process
• Contribute towards rich and attractive displays in-store
• Provide monthly reports with decisive action plans.
4. Store projects & openings:
• Provide VM expertise
- Documents 2 and 3 for the opening / renovation of a store.
- Provide comments on layouts (APS / APD phases).
• Regular check POS materials: organize replacement and suggest the purchase of new elements.
• Check PLV orders
• Coordinate artworks display with Paris team
• Prepare set up and be an active support to each store opening
• Prepare post opening feedbacks
Profil du candidat
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, VM expertise in the luxury industry is preferred.
- Education around VM is a plus.
- PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
- 1. Strong attention to detail and aesthetic
- 2. Autonomous - must be able to coordinate and delegate, be willing to exert great effort to achieve results with a sense of urgency.
- 3. Must be able to have flexibility under scrutiny and open to constructive feedback.
- 4. Must be able to communicate at all levels and alter presentations to suit different target audience
- 5. Promote and maintain an atmosphere of openness.
- 6. Possess a positive/enthusiastic demeanor and enjoy developing people -pedagogue
- 7. Self-motivated and a strong team player [with the flexibility to liaise among different parties].
- 8. Be willing to travel 40 to 50% of the working days
- 9. Excellent written and spoken English.
- 10. Good computing skills and at ease with figures.