- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Corée du Sud
- Ville : Seoul
- Métier : Offre Produits, Merchandising
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Boissy Retail Korea Branch
- All Hermes Travel Retail Store in Korea
- Station in BRKB office; store visits and oversea travels are required
To develop and customize training materials from corporate headquarters to suit the Travel Retail conditions.
Responsible for overall training functions, not limited to fulfilling training needs of the region: mainly to deliver orientation training, training on seasonal products, customer service, selling concepts and methodologies.
Ensure timely execution of the training curriculum.
Post-training evaluation with the analysis & tracking of the success effectiveness of training program.
Able to understand the business operations and challenges and work with Travel Retail Operations Manager to propose relevance training counter measures.
Monitor the service standards of boutiques and coordinate with Mystery Shopper vender to analyze the results.
Build trusting working relationship with teams in the region and the Metier.
Ensure VM essentials, VM inspirations booklets.
Insure and Manage VM Training modules.
Provide VM training at store level.
Identify and develop VM ambassadors in each store.
Identify and share best-practices among stores / countries.
Partner with HR Team on the design & development of soft skills training program to be implemented according to business needs.
Develop new & update existing training materials, including presentation decks, reference material.
Monitor and implementation of appropriate morning brief contents based on store requirements.
Finalité du poste
Satisfy training needs of the region; mainly in delivering seasonal training, orientation training and service training. Provide clear directions and instructions on teaching techniques and methodologies, as well as training effectiveness.
Strong interaction with the sales team, impart knowledge and follow through with the appropriate coaching to develop their skill sets.
Able to improve product knowledge & skills through strong and regular communication with in charge of region and Metier.
Coordinate VM in Travel Retail Korea.
Manage and Execute visual display presentation to ensure that all stores maintain great standards according to the Group guidelines.
Train and animate the VM ambassadors in store.
Profil du candidat
- A recognized Degree.
- Minimum 5 years of training experience, preferably in area of retail / service / high-end fashion / luxury industry or in similar capacity.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint.
- Ability to appreciate fashion and lifestyle luxury products.
- Possess following character traits: responsible, energetic, adaptable, self-motivated, takes initiative, fast learner, skilled communicator, good interpersonal skills, ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in English language.