Assistant Operations Manager
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Singapour
- Ville : Singapore
- Métier : Administration des Ventes & Services Clients
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
• Ensure understanding and support smooth running of store operation procedures, including the implementation of store notebook and CHIC boutique etc.
• Understudy the SmartOps model for deployment across stores. Follow up with the training line weekly to master the processes.
• Streamlining operations, reducing costs, and implementing financial and management technologies to enhance efficiency of brand operations.
• Ensures consistency across all stores in terms of customer service, product delivery and all topics linked to Hermes business activity and image.
• Support various projects such as the organization of annual public and staff sales, co-ordination with various departments including stores, warehouse and merchandising teams.
• Co-ordination, management and monitoring of various contractors (eg. maintenance, security, cleaning) to ensure smooth running of the stores. Follow up on yearly contracts with suppliers as required.
• Co-ordinates with various departments such as Communication, IT for store project implementation
Profil du candidat
- • 3-5 years relevant experience in a retail environment
- • Cross functional working skills (across multiple levels of management and ability to work with diverse cultures)
- • Good analytical skills
- • Strong people management skills including being a good communicator and the ability to manage relationships at different levels
- • Fluent in English
- • Hands on computer knowledge of MS Office