Customer Services Manager (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milan
- Métier : Administration des Ventes & Services Clients
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- Support the retail activity in Hermes stores & ensure the coordination of activities inside the stores with the objective to “show Hermes at its best” (service to the customer, presentation of sales staff, merchandising, animation etc.).
- This position is part of the Retail Team of Hermes Italie based at Head Office, in Milan. The main objective of the Retail Team is to give all the support required by the Hermes stores, in order for them to achieve their sales objective and deliver the best service to our customers. This position reports directly to the Retail Director (RD).
1. Support the stores in delivering service excellence.
• Utilise the Mystery shopping programme, to provide guidance to the Store Managers in animating the MS results to drive improvements in service across the business.
• Monitor service standards in store and collaborate in proposing initiatives for improvements in accordance with guidelines given by Hermes International
• Work closely with the Store Manager in monitoring store standards, to ensure they are in line with expectations in which to welcome our clients. Follow up, where necessary with responsible department/individual where standards fall below expectation (Operations Manager, Finance)
• Work closely with Training Manager to train sales assistants in exceeding standards of excellence in the selling ceremony, to increase client satisfaction
• Manage client focused initiatives implemented locally or by Hermes International, in collaboration with other departments (IT, Operations etc)
• Act as the client correspondent for Italy, liaising closely with Paris in order to share best practice and developments
• Ensure a proper Customer Relationship service at Head Office level, following up after sales relationship with customers
• Respond and follow up on complaints
• Consolidate customer complaint records
• Provide quarterly reporting on complaints and objectives for improvement
• Work closely with the warehouse manager to provide support to the contact centre team, to align the service standards given to our clients (in store and by telephone)
2. Support improvements in standards of grooming and etiquette of our sales teams.
• Work closely with the Training Manager to ensure the standards of grooming are communicated and in line with expectation
• Develop and continually review the grooming and etiquette guidelines and ensure we remain demanding of our standards
• Coordinate staff uniform orders, ensuring high a level of presentation of all our sales staff.
• Manage the budget for staff uniform
3. Develop the use of the CRM system.
Develop the customer database, with the objective of allowing our Communication and/or Commercial activities to rely on an accurate and efficient resource
• Control the procedures at store level and the quality of information registered
• Analyse database statistics to improve sales performance
• With the Store Managers, review the training needs of staff, offering support where necessary
• Strive to improve global capture rate of usable data, email and telephone information for clients
• Remain proactive in client development initiatives, working closely with RD and communications team
• Extract and share with the store managers monthly CRM reports
• Support the database administrator, working closely to ensure accuracy of the files.
• To be the contact within the retail department to provide input or information to the database administrator i.e. for the cleaning of the database
• Be the main contact within the retail team, working closely with Paris to improve the knowledge of our clients and how best to improve our relations with them
4. Coordinate the Retail planning.
• Prepare the sales objectives, on a monthly basis
• KPI consolidation of results and analysis. Provide both monthly and quarterly reviews, with recommendations.
• Propose and implement incentive operations and communicate results, liaising with the RD
• Assist the RD with local Communication and Commercial initiatives and in-store animation, in relationship with the Communication Dept (RTW events, Silk animation etc)
Profil du candidat
- The ideal candidate must have:
- • university degree;
- • at least 5 years of experience in similar role;
- • strong knowledge of retail and customer relations;
- • proved expertise in technical tools essential for the job like Excel and Power Point;
- • analytical and logical approach;
- • high level inter-personal skills;
- • undisputed team player, autonomous and proactive;
- • fluent in Italian and English, French is a strong plus.