Maintenance Project Manager m/f/g
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Allemagne
- Ville : München
- Métier : Services Généraux, Maintenance, Sécurité
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
As a international family owned business Hermès guarantees highest level of quality of French workmenship in 16 métiers, tradition and innovation, best services and highest respect towards our clients as well as to our employees.
For our Head Office in Munich in direct reporting line to the Managing Director we are looking for a
Maintenance Project Manager (m/f/g)
Germany / Czech Republic
The position supports our vision to achieve the highest standards in our stores in terms of store appearance and functioning. The main purpose is to coordinate repair, maintain and improvement works to the buildings and facilities within the Hermès stores and premises and to support and assist in all store refurbishment projects.
- Hermès Germany oversees 11 stores and 1 corporate office. Our stores are designed by RDAI, an architect firm based in Paris, doing the design and plans for all the stores of the world of Hermès. The execution is given to a coordinating architect on contract with Hermès Germany.
- The main goal of the role is to guarantee the respect of the RDAI concept conjointly with the Hermès recognition codes, in order to make every store a beautiful and unique place; save money based on the stringent control of contractors and costs; bring together the conditions necessary for the durability of stores: quality, risk prevention, security of goods and people; respect the opening schedules for stores. The priority is to respect the timetable and budgets for each project.
- The Maintenance Project Manager assists the Retail Team and works closely with Hermès Europe and Hermès International to ensure the best customer experience, high quality standards of finishes and comfort of the end user. Hence resume with the following points:
- Coordinate technical maintenance and repair work
- Store refurbishments and optical improvements in line with expectations
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety regulations, focusing on the physical elements
Élément de contexte
Organize and coordinate planned, preventative and emergency maintenance activities whilst aiming to establish the correct balance between risk, quality and affordability including HVAC, cleaning, security systems, fire alarm, emergency lighting, pest control, rubbish collection, lifts maintenance, floor maintenance, grounds maintenance, lighting control systems and any other areas as required
Communicate and liaise with the stores to coordinate maintenance and repair work focusing cost-effective solutions and a quick turnaround of repairs for smooth functioning
Conduct regular store visits to ensure optimal maintenance performance
Coordinate maintenance work outside of normal working hours in case of emergency, for example: leaks, power/fire system/store alarm/mechanical systems failure
Ensure that Hermès complies with all statutory regulations and codes of practice.
Compile a full programme of documented Health & Safety inspections, audits and checks (HSA, FRA, PAT, fire extinguishers, emergency lighting, TIR)
Liaise with external Health & Safety Consultants in the provision of Health & Safety services, focusing on the physical elements (Human element are in Retail Department remit)
Prepare and update planned maintenance schedules and share with General Manager and Retail Department as required
Manage maintenance contractors and ensure they are adequately trained and equipped so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner
Negotiate continuation contracts with key maintenance partners, widen the pool of outsourced contractors as a continued effort to improve the quality of service offered and also develop a relationship with all exiting maintenance partners, to ensure good communication concerning maintenance issues
Track, analyse and improve key maintenance parameters such as asset utilisation, maintenance cost, schedule compliance, etc.
Plan, propose and follow up on yearly maintenance budget in coordination with General Manager and Retail Department as required
Establish and maintain a computerised maintenance management system for tracking work orders and maintenance history of equipment
Maintain good communication with the Retail Department concerning any major work which may impact store operations
Finalité du poste
An excellent company culture
International work environment and a motivated team of co-workers from different nationalities
A broad range of training and development as well as interesting career opportunities within an international scope
Profil du candidat
- Technical studies (civil engineer, utility engineer etc.) and at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Understanding of high end retail environment and attention to detail
- Field experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player and problem solver
- Cost awareness: work within the approved budget; develop and implement cost-saving measures without affecting quality; saving of organizational resources
- Ability to multi-task
- English and German skills (spoken and written); other language appreciated
- Microsoft Office tools