Operations & Business Assistant - VIE - Hermès Parfums H/F
- Type de contrat : VIE
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : MIAMI
- Métier : Achats & Supply Chain
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
- The Operations & Business Assistant will report to the Business and Operations Manager.
- The VIE will assist with the coordination of all budgeting and forecasting operations. He/she will be required to monitor and track all purchase orders, to ensure respect of all forecasts requirements.
Élément de contexte
Company: Hermès Parfums
Location: Miami, FL
Period: Starting May 2019 for a period of 12 months
Monitor sales budget :
- Follow and track all the orders and invoices to maximize the monthly turnover on a daily basis.
- Coordinate the communication between Area Sales Managers and Customer Service in France.
- Assist in the quarterly revisions of sales budget and building of sales budget by month.
Forecast monitoring & elaboration :
- Build forecast templates adding sales history and benchmarks for the novelties.
- Update monthly forecasts follow up table for promotional items and novelties on a weekly basis and analyze the sales.
- Adjust forecasts on a monthly basis based on actual sales of promotional items and novelties.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy.
- Coordinate the communication between Area Sales Managers and Operations in France.
Profil du candidat
- - First experience in business area assistant or demand planning, ideally for a consumer or luxury goods brand, a distributor or a retailer.
- - Fluency in English and French is required, Spanish is a plus.
- - Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- - Excellent computer and software skills: in-depth knowledge of MS Excel is required (data treatment, pivot tables); being able to handle macros and TM1 excel based tool is a plus.
- - Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills: ability to prioritize and meet the deadlines; ability to multi-task and be proactive.