Accounting & Treasury Manager (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milan
- Métier : Finance & Fiscalité
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- As part of the Finance department of Hermès Italie, the role will primarily involve the following objectives:
- a) Manage the general accounting of the subsidiary by respecting local GAAP and IFRS aspects. Preparing all relevant data to provide reliable figures for group reporting purposes.
- b) Manage treasury activity.
- c) Close collaboration with the C.F.O and the Controlling and Internal audit manager.
- General Accounting / Statutory books;
- monthly, quarterly and annual closings following local and IFRS GAAP;
- coordination of trade receivables and accounts payables;
- fixed Assets Ledger;
- travel & expenses;
- coordination and leading of three/four accountants;
- temporary replacements on accounting and specific controlling matters;
- intercompany Reconciliation;
- setup and optimization of internal processes.
- cash management and reporting, supervise payment preparation;
- maintains regular relationships with the local banks or credit card companies according to the Group Treasury Department’s rules, and negotiates conditions, in line with overall contracts negotiated at a Group level;
- bank reconciliation;
- till closure supervision (11 stores);
- responsible with the internal controller for all issues related to treasury security;
3. Tax and legal matters
- in liaison with the Group’s Tax and Legal Departments and local tax and legal consultants ensuring correct calculation of monthly VAT and correct calculation of the taxable income;
- responsible for the follow-up of tax audits (statutory, social,…) in the subsidiaries and keeping the Group’s Tax Department informed;
- prepares any documents and analysis on the deferred taxes;
- responsible for answering to the Group’s Legal or Tax Departments requests.
4. People Management
- Co-responsible with the C.F.O. for the overall administrative and financial organization of accounting team, and for monitoring internal skills, training and internal development;
- defines and monitors the annual objectives for financial staff in the subsidiaries;
- trains administrative and financial employees and manages the sharing of experiences;
- close collaboration with the management controller.
Profil du candidat
- The ideal candidate must have:
- - Qualified accountant (degree);
- - near 10 years in Accounting (with both local GAAP and IFRS) or audit experience in one of the big 5;
- - management experience appreciated;
- - multinational environment;
- - very good language skills in Italian and English. French appreciated.
- - discipline and organizational skills;
- - flexibility;
- - excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- - autonomy;
- - timeliness;
- - good knowledge of Excel and information as well as accounting systems in general (knowledge of SAP appreciated).