Store Manager - Boutique Hermès Venice (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Venice
- Métier : Magasins-Vente
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- The Store Manager of Venice store is in charge of all the aspects of the boutique, in line with the commercial strategy approved by the management of Hermès, including supervising the staff members in all of their activities (coaching, training and assisting them in achieving sales objectives); demonstrating an active management presence on the sales floor, modelling exceptional service and ensuring all team members embody the Hermès spirit.
• Sales development:
- achieving sales objectives, setting an example to the team by acting as the first ambassador to customers;
- ensure a clear understanding of sales policies and procedures by each team member;
- checking the presentation and appearance of the store in line with the brand’s visual criteria;
- offering an excellent after-sales service;
- surveying the competitor’s projects or events.
• People Management and development:
- provide inspirational and motivational leadership, giving vision and clarity to the team;
- coordinating and motivating the team to provide a consistent level of service to customers, and ensure consistent relations with certain customers (VIPs, regular customers, etc.);
- participating in the recruiting process, integrating and training sales staff in terms of product, customer service and the art of selling Hermès products;
- organizing tasks for each team member, fixing objectives, assessing the results of the sales team and involving them in a continuous process of performance improvement and career development;
- ensuring the respect of law and company policies, even in the area of health and safety of the store and team.
- with the support of Commercial Office, preparing and making purchases at the presentation of the new collections, four times a year;
- implement a proper buying strategy, based on the specificity of the boutique (demand, inventory and sales objectives).
- drawing up and monitoring the budget in cooperation with the Retail Director;
- achievement of objectives fixed within the framework of the operating account;
- ensuring the control of all the activities in terms of Stock Management, Merchandising, After Sales Service, Sales administration and Internal control, in line with the internal rules and procedures.
• Communications and public relations:
- representing the Hermès name to existing and potential customers;
- acting as the Hermès Ambassador to the customers and every other person that can interact with Hermès;
- compiling an accurate customer database and updating it permanently;
- proposing store promotional activities and customer service practices.
Profil du candidat
- The ideal candidate:
- - tertiary educated and experienced Manager with a proven number of years of management experience and a strong sense of customer service;
- - used to performing a Brand Ambassador style role as well as demonstrating the skills and experience of a leading retail manager in a luxury environment;
- - good communication and networking skills, able to build good professional working relationships demonstrating the ability to work across cultures;
- - proactive, results-driven individual, demonstrating initiative and commercial creativity;
- - well organized with an ability to think multi dimensionally;
- - strong business sense with solid analytical skills;
- - hands on computer knowledge of MS office;
- - excellent spoken and written Italian and English. French is a plus;
- - an appreciation of the style and elegance of the house reflecting this in personal presentation.