- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Hong Kong
- Ville : Hong Kong
- Métier : Communication, Presse, RP, Médias
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermes Travel Retail Asia
- • Develop and implement communications plans to increase brand awareness and desirability, with good understanding of competitive market and consumer behaviour.
- • Plan and execute marketing strategy and animation plans across the TR markets Asia Pacific region (excluding Korea), encompassing activities such as instore activation, brand events, database collaboration etc. to meet business goals of store traffic and sales.
• Manage and define the quarterly and exceptional window concept together with artists, window designers and HI communication team
• Monitor the execution and installation process.
Project/ Event Management
• Work closely with Paris and regional Communication teams to plan and develop communication plans and activities
• Organise and manage PR and customer events
• Communicate with various internal departments to ensure smooth operations between retail, product métiers, regional office, HQ and other supporting departments
• Manage and supervise external parties such as contractors, vendors and agencies for a successful event operation
• Analyze marketing program performance to deliver both quantitative and qualitative feedback to measure ROI for future enhancements and KPI tracking.
• Communicate with regional teams to ensure local marketing strategies in line with global objectives.
• Support production and installation of in-store animations, store windows and art exhibitions
• Review and control project budget
• Prepare post-project evaluation and report for management review
• Focus on future digital project development for the network
• Support on ad-hoc project
• Maintain and update media database
• Monitor print and digital platforms for press clippings, liaise with agency where necessary, upload clippings to extranet
• Upkeep of magazine and catalogue archives
• Manage budget of each campaigns and ensure effective usage of expenses to deliver ROI.
• Maintain close connection with store teams to ensure quality implementation of communications plan and gather customers’ feedback.
• Deliver press and marketing reporting in timely manner.
Profil du candidat
- • University Degree in Business/Marketing/Communications, or related discipline
- • 5 - 7 years of working experience in fashion retail industry, with regional exposure
- • Strategic leader with strong leadership skill and result-oriented mindset
- • Independent, flexible, self-motivated, proactive with good interpersonal skills
- • Ability to coordinate within the team and across functions to deliver desirable results
- • Well-organized, efficient project and time management
- • High ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- • Willing to travel
- • Excellent command in both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- • Computer literacy in Microsoft Words, Excel and Power Point is a must