Sales Supervisor - Emaar Store (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Turquie
- Ville : Ünalan Mah - Istanbul, Turkey
- Métier : Magasins-Encadrement
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries.
- The Sales Supervisor reports directly to the Store Manager and actively participates in the development of the store embodying the Hermès spirit of tradition, quality and service.
- Be the link between the team and the manager by a frequent presence on the sales floor
- Manage and organize the departments, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès
- Achieve sales objectives, setting an example to its department team by acting as an ambassador to customers
- Offer an excellent after-sales service to create client loyalty
- Coordinate and motivate the team to provide a consistent level of service to customers, and ensure consistent relations with certain customers (local and international)
- Train the team and integrate new comers especially by sharing the Hermès spirit, quality and service to enhance the sense of belonging to the company, motivation and improve customer service
- Coordinate daily morning briefs
- Identify the training needs for all team and report to the store manager
- Guarantee the correct standing and grooming of the team in line with corporate policies
- Ensure the respect of company policies, even in the area of health and safety of the store and team
- Identify and address daily stock needs of each department, manage the stock level in the optimum coverage to achieve the sales target
- Daily control and approval of the Permanent Stock items in the system
- Follow the fast moving products regularly and report and warn the stockist and store manager
- Prepare the feedback for each team member for the Road Maps prepared and declared by the store manager
- Plan and coordinate stock count weekly and monthly with the guidance of store manager, report the results
Profil du candidat
- The ideal candidate must:
- - Be fluent in Turkish and English; ability to speak a third language will be added advantage;
- - Have experience of at least six years in the direct sales to clients of a luxury good boutique;
- - Have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;
- - Have strong management skills, ability to lead and motivate a team and drive performance
- - Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile.