Sales Supervisor - Emaar Store (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Turquie
- Ville : Ünalan Mah - Istanbul, Turkey
- Métier : Magasins-Encadrement
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material. Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries.
- The Sales Supervisor reports directly to the Store Manager and actively participates in the development of the store embodying the Hermès spirit of tradition, quality and service.
-Be the link between the team and the manager by a frequent presence on the sales floor-Manage and organize the departments, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès-Achieve sales objectives, setting an example to its department team by acting as an ambassador to customers-Offer an excellent after-sales service to create client loyalty -Coordinate and motivate the team to provide a consistent level of service to customers, and ensure consistent relations with certain customers (local and international)-Train the team and integrate new comers especially by sharing the Hermès spirit, quality and service to enhance the sense of belonging to the company, motivation and improve customer service-Coordinate daily morning briefs-Identify the training needs for all team and report to the store manager-Guarantee the correct standing and grooming of the team in line with corporate policies-Ensure the respect of company policies, even in the area of health and safety of the store and team-Identify and address daily stock needs of each department, manage the stock level in the optimum coverage to achieve the sales target-Daily control and approval of the Permanent Stock items in the system -Follow the fast moving products regularly and report and warn the stockist and store manager-Prepare the feedback for each team member for the Road Maps prepared and declared by the store manager-Plan and coordinate stock count weekly and monthly with the guidance of store manager, report the results
Profil du candidat
- The ideal candidate must:-Be fluent in Turkish and English; ability to speak a third language will be added advantage;-Have experience of at least six years in the direct sales to clients of a luxury good boutique;-Have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;-Have strong management skills, ability to lead and motivate a team and drive performance-Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile.