Digital Media Manager
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Communication, Presse, RP, Médias
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
An Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, layoff or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience, and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- The Digital Media Manager is responsible for management of Hermès paid media investments across the spectrum of advertising mediums from print and out of home to OTT and digital. The primary focus of this position is to support Hermès activation on paid digital media and social campaign strategy and execution alongside management of brand owned social platforms.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Management and coordination of Hermès brand paid media investments in the print, out-of-home, digital and social space with a strong focus on Digital & Social. Functional, productive partnership with the Director of Advertising and SVP of Communications to achieve communication objectives.
Participate in allocation of appropriate budgets, maximizing efficiency and impacts of media spend.
Briefing of media agency to plan digital advertising campaigns, defining expectations and results KPI.
Liaison with Paris-based advertising teams to coordinate creative delivery and align institutional brand advertising guidelines.
Coordination of logistics and production of digital advertising. Monitoring and optimization of campaign performance to ensure KPI fulfillment. Responsible for all campaign results reporting and analysis pre, during and post campaigns.
Proactive engagement with landscape of latest digital media platforms, new technology developers and other thirds parties to ensure Hermès remains at the forefront of innovation. Partner with Hermès International Team headquartered in Paris to share new ideas and opportunities as they develop. Serve as a digital expert within the Communications department.
Coordination with Paris digital teams to spearhead new digital initiatives via brand owned platforms and social networks on digital content initiatives in support of local activations and local messaging that is not otherwise planned to be supported on a global level in order to enhance brand messaging to U.S. Hermès.com audiences.
Coordination with Paris and U.S. E-Commerce teams on development and management of content on of Hermès.com in support of regional activations and events.
Daily social moderation on owned U.S. Facebook page in order to streamline client experience. Liaise with internal teams from Store Directors and E-Commerce directors to Retail Operations as necessary to solve inquiries.
Provide internal reporting on 360 degree communications plans across paid, earned and owned media.
Profil du candidat
- Supervisory Responsibility
- Budget Responsibility
- Builds and maintains advertising campaign budget.
- Decision Making Responsibility
- Determines the most effective channels for advertising.
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 4-7 years of experience in digital media in-house or agency.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- College Degree
- Preferred Skills
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Flashtalking
- Creative problem-solver with strong communications skills
- Existing network of contact at leading media companies: Facebook, Google, Hearst, Conde Nast, etc.
- Luxury brand experience is an advantage
- Independent thinker with in-depth knowledge of the digital landscape/social media platforms/technology innovation.