Digital & E-Commerce Manager
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Singapour
- Ville : Singapore
- Métier : Magasins-Encadrement
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Élément de contexte
The Hermes Group has launched E-commerce operations on the US market in 2002. Since then, we have extended these activities to several countries in the world, very recently in China. Our next step is to implement these operations in the markets covered by HMESA.
Hermes MESA overviews the Group Retail activities in the Middle-East and South Asia. The Regional structure is organized around several poles of expertise – Operations, HR, Finance, IT, Legal, Stores Projects – which aim at supporting the business development in the Region. The position requires a strong cooperation with both local subsidiaries and Paris digital teams.
1. Set up the Regional E-commerce organization
- Prepare the business plans and gap analysis for the different markets,
- Define the adequate logistic and supply processes and organization of the regional team,
- Create a dedicated E-commerce activity stock with a full responsibility on buying (2 times a year and reorders) and maintenance,
- Create the Digital team by recruiting appropriate profiles, manage the team,
- Appoint a digital agency for the site promotion.
2. Operate and promote the E-commerce business
- Manage all operations related to the e-commerce site: means of payment, fraud, customer orders validation, returns, exchanges, preparation and delivery flows,
- Optimize the inventory in coordination with the regional and local Retail Merchandising teams,
- Supervise the website e-merchandising: product offer, cross selling, internal search process,
- Lead and ensure timely execution of site updates; new product adds, content updates, site enhancements.
- Provide a good quality customer service in both the management of the orders (preparation, shipping) and the information request treatment,
- Manage the agency in charge of promoting the site,
- Coordinate with local communication teams for a digital media plan,
- Develop and update our e-commerce customer database,
3. Measure the website activity
- Analyze the e-commerce sales (best-sellers, slow-movers, analysis by department, colors, price ranges, etc…))
- Follow the main website KPIs such as traffic, conversion rate, average basket,
- Measure and maximize the site performances and the customer online behavior: navigation, pages, reactivity
- Reports business information and propose any relevant improvements.
4. Promote omni-channel services and digital culture
- Coordinate the web-to-shop / shop-to-web activities in the relevant markets,
- Propose stock transfers when necessary,
- Coordinate communications and animations action plans with the subsidiaries,
- Study competitors sites, new industry trends, and inform on best practices.
Finalité du poste
The Digital & E-commerce Manager will set up the Regional E-commerce structure and organization in order to start the operations in October 2019. Being fully responsible of a dedicated business unit, he/she will develop the sales with a high level of service, by defining and operating the animation (e-merchandising) of the website.
He/she will follow the activity through dedicated analysis tools, compare to the target and propose corrective actions when necessary. As a key part of the Group omni-channel strategy, the Digital Manager will coordinate with our physical stores to make sure the service provided to our customers is always qualitative and consistent.
Profil du candidat
- - 5 to 10 years experience of creating and managing a brand E-commerce platform,
- - Experience of Google Analytics and back-office (Magento, Drupal)
- - Knowledge of digital medias, Analytics, SEA,
- - Fluent English. French, Chinese or Malay is a plus,
- - Ability to work independently and be hands-on and operational as needed,
- - Ability to liaise in a transversal way with local, regional and Paris teams.