Internal Control and Management Accountant Intern (M/W)
- Type de contrat : Stage
- Pays : Royaume-Uni
- Ville : Northampton
- Métier : Finance & Fiscalité
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
For more than 150 years, John Lobb has prided itself in upholding the highest standards and levels of craftsmanship and design in the creation of hand-made shoes and boots for men.
A company of the Hermes group since 1976, the bespoke footwear is still hand-crafted in our workshop in Paris while the ready to wear collections are manufactured in our Northampton factory.
John Lobb owns a distribution network that includes twenty stores established in eight countries, and works with a highly selective network of partners and authorized retailers around the world.
- JL&Co. is looking for an intern for a 6 months mission to support the Management Controller in the day-to-day tasks including management of internal controls and management accounting.
- The internship is based in Northampton, UK.
- 6 months internship beginning in February / March 2019.
Élément de contexte
JL&Co is a John Lobb entity composed of following sites:
- A Northampton Production site (approximately 1 hour away from London)
- 1 office in London
- 1 store in London
- 4 stores in the USA
The Internal Control and Management Intern will join a team of five in the finance Department of JL & Co Ltd and will be responsible for:
1/ Internal Control
- Redaction and updates to formalised procedures.
- Implementation of formalised controls to check their correct application.
- Briefing managers and operatives on any issues relating to internal control.
2/ Management Accounting
- Active participation on the computation of KPIs.
- Analytical review and gap analysis of key accounting indicators – sales, stocks, margin, OH expenses etc.
- Other punctual analysis.
- Participation in stock takes.
- Any other duties as required by the line manager in accordance with the job role.
Profil du candidat
- - Fluent in English
- - Master’s degree student
- - Rigorous
- - Clear analytical capabilities
- - Good organisational skills
- - Good interpersonal and communication skills
- - Able to work autonomously