Senior HR Business Partner
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Ressources Humaines
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
An Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, layoff or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience, and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- The Sr. HR Business Partner is a Generalist role responsible for managing all aspects of the recruiting process, fostering and maintaining employee relationships through coaching, advising and negotiating in conflict situations, and assisting in organizational effectiveness efforts. This Role will deliver HR solutions in a number of key areas, such as recruitment and hiring, internal mobility, employee relations, performance management, labor law compliance, HR operations, and skill development and training.
- As a member of a cross functional team, the Sr. HR Business Partner will partner with other members of the HR team and work collaboratively across all levels of management to assist in the implementation of people- related services, HR policies, practices and procedures.
Leads full cycle recruiting processes to meet the various staffing goals within multiple business units of the organization. Maintains accurate and organized documentation, digital filing and reporting on all candidates/applicant tracking initiatives. Ensures job descriptions are created, evaluated and current for all positions prior to recruitment/hire.
Responsible for HR headcount budget, New Employee Requests (NER), and maintenance of organizational charts for region.
Responsible for optimization/implementation of company talent acquisition and management programs and manages in-house talent systems and vendor relationships in collaboration with other HRBP’s to ensure that we hire key talent with a focus on the candidate experience. Ensures all regular vacant positions are posted internally and provides analysis of recruiting processes, employee retention statistics, and other associated HR metrics.
Manages employee relations for boutiques and recommends appropriate employment action to maintain a productive work environment. Manages employee disciplinary actions to ensure consistent, uniform and fair application of company policies and procedures and governmental laws.
With general supervision, conducts investigations, recommends solutions to issues, counsels employees, advises managers on discipline process and facilitates dispute resolution.
In collaboration with Director of Learning & Development, assists with facilitation of training curriculum/materials to meet local market needs as it relates to new store openings, new hire orientation, sales and service/clienteling, leadership development and other soft skills as identified.
Responsible for the management of the company’s annual performance review process and 30/60-day review process. Creates and designs content of the performance reviews in alignment with goals of the company.
Acts as HR representative and ambassador for the Madison Avenue flagship boutiques, maintaining a presence in store and monitoring the morale and general atmosphere of the location. Is a regular contributor to management/staff meetings, staying aware of all business issues and priorities, and provides focused support to management in interviewing and selection.
Manages company mentorship program for region of responsibility and the company internship program.
Assists as needed with entry and maintenance of new hires and/or employee changes in HRIS system.
Assists in the development and administration of all other projects, programs, procedures and guidelines aimed at aligning the workforce with strategic goals of the department and company.
Supervisory Responsibility - NO
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities, but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions.
Budget Responsibility - YES
Manages HR budget sheet with Compensation Manager for recruiting and hiring processes.
Assists retail management in monitoring payroll budget for location, controlling overtime and staying within budget for salary.
Creates and maintains budget for recruitment and associated systems.
Decision Making Responsibility - YES
Recruitment and hiring
Employee Relations / Dispute Resolution
Profil du candidat
- Minimum Years of Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred Skills
- Solid understanding of HR policies and procedures, Federal and State employment laws, compliance and reporting requirements.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes and ability to recruit all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to use technology (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word, HRIS systems and internet) to gather, interpret, organize and present data.
- Must possess sound judgment and critical thinking skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and administer broad range of tasks.
- Demonstrated success management of multiple projects and competing priorities while balancing the needs for quality with meeting deadlines.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills; evidence of self-motivation; demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and work both independently and in teams within a service-oriented organization.
- Experience in retail, luxury retail or service-oriented organization, preferred.