ACCOUNTANT – SAP (w/m)
- Type de contrat : CDD
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milan
- Métier : Finance & Fiscalité
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects.
Hermès Italie was created in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 Via Sant’Andrea and it is one of the twenty-five subsidiaries in the world.
Today Hermès Italie is present in Milan with the flagship store in Via Montenapoleone 12 and with the Showroom dedicated to furniture “Collections Maison”, in Rome with the flagship store in Via Bocca di Leone 23A/27 and with other boutiques based in the most important Italian cities.
- The candidate’s primary responsibility will be supporting the Head of Treasury and Accounting in granting accuracy and delivery on time of all the administrative and finance activities within the company. Additionally, the candidate will be involved in the launch of SAP in the department.
The candidate will support the department in activities such as:
• bookkeeping in payable, revenue and finance cycle
• quarterly and year-end closing, in line with local and company guidelines and deadlines
• accurate and timely account reconciliation
• treasury and cash flow activities
• monthly reports for the Headquarter
• effective cooperation with the Head of Controlling and Internal Audit and other functions
Profil du candidat
- • Good Deep and extensive hands-on experience in working with
- • Bachelor Degree in Economics and/or diploma in accounting
- • At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role in a multinational company (Retail company would be a plus)
- • Good knowledge of the Office Suite
- • Proactivity, problem-solving capacity, reliability, a strong ability to work to deadlines and the capacity to work in a team
- • Good knowledge of English (written and spoken), French is a plus