Sales Assistant - Boutique Hermès Venice (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDD
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Venice
- Métier : Magasins-Vente
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès Italie was created in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 Via Sant’Andrea and it is one of the twenty-five subsidiaries in the world.
Today Hermès Italie is present in Milan with the flagship store in Via Montenapoleone and with the Showroom dedicated to furniture “Collections Maison”, in Rome with the new flagship store in Via Bocca di Leone and with other boutiques based in the most important Italian cities.
- The Sales Assistant will welcome and assist clients throughout the entire sales process, describing the product, its history and craftsmanship, fabrics and materials, offering a high quality selling experience and customer service, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès.
• welcoming and assisting clients;
• selling products delivering quality and consistency of service including identifying customers’ needs, developing client relationships and sale services;
• restocking of products;
Profil du candidat
- • The ideal candidate must be fluent in Italian and English;
- • Have experience of at least two years in the direct sales to clients, preferably in a luxury good boutique;
- • Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;
- • Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile;
- • Ability to speak a third language will be added advantage.