- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Singapour
- Ville : Singapore
- Métier : Communication, Presse, RP, Médias
- Expérience : Minimum 10 ans
- Responsible for overall activities associated with media/customer relations, corporate, art and cultural activities of Hermes Singapore and oversee communication activities in Malaysia. Manages, coordinates and evaluates short, medium, and long-term communications plans and budgets. Facilitates client development through communications and client services programs. Ensures all communications activities are consistent with our brand’s image. Identifies new business opportunities. Manages and trains a team of communication staff.
- Management and development of the company’s overall communication strategies and actions in accordance with the directions as agreed with Paris.
- Development of the brand’s positioning in tune to external market developments and internal needs.
- Product related developments in context of commercial needs.
- Budget planning and control of the communications budget in line with agreed strategies and actions.
- Update Managing Director on overall industry changes.
• Oversees and manages the brand image, including logo usage, messaging and brand attributes.
• Creates and manages annual communications/promotion plan, calendar and budgets.
• Motivates the team with agreed objectives
• Makes staffing and hiring decisions within communications department.
• Leads and supervises a team of communications managers/assistants. Develops staff and provides guidance to the team.
2. Public Relations (scope of PR activities)
• Oversees media relations.
• Acts as spokesperson when needed.
• Organisation and management of PR and VIP events.
• Identifies, supports and develops cultural, artistic events and community activities.
• Monitors customer database management.
• Plans and manages Boutique Opening events.
• Controls printed materials mailings and image quality.
3. Exhibitions & Cultural Events
• Works closely with artist, curatorial team, Hermes Foundation to present original, intriguing site specific art installations at Hermes Art Space
• Manages in-house exhibitions or other art and cultural activities such as Hermes Editeur, Prix Emile Hermes etc.
• Identifies, supports and develops appropriate external exhibitions.
• Manage and monitor outreach to schools, art/design community and general public to increase the visibility of Hermes Art Space and to build a strong following.
• Manages and co-ordinates store window production, changes and installation
• Work closely with artist/designers to create enchanting windows that balance storytelling, art and poetry with commercial objectives
• Explore and undertake collaborations with different artist, designers and artisans.
5. Product Communications
• Identifies appropriate activities as per commercial needs.
• Controls overall product communications activities
• Works in conjunction with other product managers e.g. Perfume, Watches…etc. for development of marketing/communication events.
• Develops plans for positioning of brand with the media/press.
• Set directions and targets for press projects and press coverage for PR related events.
• Formulates and manage press releases and other internal/external communication
• Develops advertising plans against agreed objectives with Paris.
• Monitors advertising plans and budget ensuring all costs are well control & within agreed budget.
• Works with agencies for implementation of advertising placements.
• Controls quality, reviews and evaluates program effectiveness.
Profil du candidat
- Degree holder, preferably in marketing or a business discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience working in multinational companies ideally from high-end fashion or luxury industry, with a minimum of 5 years within a senior management position
- Proven track records in formulating and implementing communications programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and inspire a team of managers
- Passion for analyzing products, customers and market dynamics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English. French or Mandarin is a plus.