Floor Manager - Boutique Hermès Milan (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milan
- Métier : Magasins-Encadrement
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès Italie was created in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 Via Sant’Andrea and it is one of the twenty-five subsidiaries in the world.
Today Hermès Italie is present in Milan with the flagship store in Via Montenapoleone and with the Showroom dedicated to furniture “Collections Maison”, in Rome with the new flagship store in Via Bocca di Leone and with other boutiques based in the most important Italian cities.
- The Floor Manager reports directly to the Store Manager and actively participates in the development of the store embodying the Hermès spirit of tradition, quality and service.
• Be the link between the team and the manager by a frequent presence on the sales floor
• Manage and organize the departments, in keeping with the spirit of quality and excellence of Hermès
• Achieve sales objectives, setting an example to its department team by acting as an ambassador to customers
• Offer an excellent after-sales service to create client loyalty
• Coordinate and motivate the team to provide a consistent level of service to customers, and ensure consistent relations with certain customers (local and international)
• Train the team and integrate new comers especially by sharing the Hermès spirit, quality and service to enhance the sense of belonging to the company, motivation and improve customer service
• Guarantee the correct standing and grooming of the team in line with corporate policies
• Ensure the respect of company policies, even in the area of health and safety of the store and team
• Identify and address daily stock needs
Profil du candidat
- The ideal candidate must:
- • Be fluent in Italian and English;
- • Have experience of at least six years in the direct sales to clients of a luxury good boutique;
- • Have excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills, service orientation, passion, motivation for selling and a strong aesthetic sense;
- • Have strong management skills, ability to lead and motivate a team and drive performance
- • Professionalism, enthusiasm, dynamism, ease of integration and teamwork complete the profile;
- • Ability to speak a third language will be added advantage.