Junior System Administrator (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDD
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milan
- Métier : Systèmes d'Information
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- In order to develop our IT Department we are searching for a Junior System Administrator.
- The role will primarily involve maintenance and support of the user device environment, primarily laptops, desktops, printers, iPhones. Additional tasks will involve user administration (account creation, modification); assisting users via telephone, email, remote desktop and in person; Workstation Mastering. The role will be primarily based in the Milano Head office, but some travel to other locations within the Italy /Europe will be required.
¬Provide helpdesk support to 260 users across 3 Countries and 18 Sites.
¬Support and manage laptops, desktops, iPhones, and printers
¬Log and update calls and activities
Workstations Mastering & Remote Updates Deployment Tools
¬Administrate user accounts on Active Directory, O365 and internal systems
¬Maintain inventory of user devices
¬Setup and deploy new user devices
¬Liaise with external suppliers, and Head Quarter IT teams based in Paris
¬Assist with project implementation
Profil du candidat
- Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role
- Knowledge of Windows Client/Server Enviroment
- Experience of supporting: Windows 7 / 10, Office 2016, IOS Devices.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking
- Experience of Active Directory and O365 would be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Methodical and logical approach
- Have high level inter-personal skills
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Ability and desire to learn new skills