VP Omni-Channel Customer Development & CRM
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Digital, E-Commerce
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was founded in 1837 as a maker of harnesses and saddles. Six generations of enterprising artisans have opened up new domains and conquered new markets imbued with respect for the past and enthusiasm for the future. A family owned company; Hermès is managed by Chief Executive Officer Axel Dumas, a member of the sixth generation of the family. The artistic direction is led by Pierre-Alexis Dumas, also a member of the sixth generation. An Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, layoff or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience, and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- The VP of Omni-Channel Customer Development and CRM supports the business objectives by enhancing the customer acquisition and loyalty initiatives; contributes to the development of traffic and retention through CRM and clientelling activities, paid search optimization and in-store customer experience initiatives.
- The VP will be responsible to build strong cross-functional relationships and constantly partner with Omni channel Sales, Merchandising, Communication, IT and Training teams to ensure a consistent and exceptional customer experience across all channels, as well as strong relationships with Paris head office, CRM and Digital teams.
Understand competitors’ strengths, weaknesses and strategies in terms of customer relations
Ensure ongoing data analysis for data quality control, optimal usage of IT tools and client behavior comprehension
Recommend strategies for traffic acquisition, oversee acquisition marketing strategies and goals across paid search and Search Engine Optimization to support e-commerce and store initiatives.
Propose CRM initiatives to retain customers, plan the campaigns mixing communication and retail objectives and their sequencing in accordance with the Group strategy
Propose and implement a strategy of client relation management, offer unique and personalized services to animate local clientele and drive loyalty
Infuse clienteling activities
Coordinate with Paris our client attendance to main international communication events
Propose training to achieve the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction
Ensure the highest quality of After sales service and general repair process efficiency, according to group after sales service policy
Propose and implement an effective Customer Complaint Management flow
Constantly partner with the Communication teams in order to co-develop and execute programs that accomplish commercial and brand objectives within budget
Supervisory Responsibility - YES
Director of CRM
Digital Analytics Manager
Manager Client Services
Budget Responsibility - YES
Budgeted expenses, Paid Search, SEO
Decision Making Responsibility - YES
Hiring and staffing decisions for area
Profil du candidat
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 8 to 10 years within a luxury environment of retail, hospitality, CRM or Digital Marketing
- Multi-channel experience (email, mail, digital, eCommerce) & retail clienteling
- Minimum Education Requirement
- BA required
- Master’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Preferred Skills
- Infectious energy for building innovative customer experiences, passion for understanding customer needs, nurturing long-term loyalty and delivering exceptional customer experiences
- Hands-on, results-driven mentality
- Project management expertise, influencing cross-functional teams
- Strong background in CRM tools, Digital Analytics, traffic acquisition.