GDPR - DATA PRIVACY INTERNSHIP (W/M)
- Type de contrat : Stage
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milano
- Métier : Systèmes d'Information
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- The candidate will be involved in the GDPR Compliance Process.
The candidate will be assigned, but not limited to, the following main activities:
- To support the person in charge for Data Privacy in the GDPR Compliance process
- To support the external Law Firm building the Data Mapping Assessment
- To work with the different Business Department in order to set, implement and enforce policies and Internal Procedures in line with GDPR requirements.
- To deal with Head Quarter in France during the whole process especially on Retail IT tools Data Privacy disclaimer and IT Security.
- To Support the implementation of internal awareness campaign on Data Privacy Management and IT security.
Profil du candidat
- The ideal candidate must have:
- University Degree, preferably in Economy or Engineering management field;
- Excellent computer skill, including Office 365, and ability to learn specific IT tools rapidly;
- Fluency in Italian and English, written and spoken;
- Outgoing personality, good emphatic, social and communication skills as well as a proactive, professional and positive attitude;
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and discretion complete the profile.