Internal Control Auditor
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Etats-Unis
- Ville : New York
- Métier : Audit & Risques
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was founded in 1837 as a maker of harnesses and saddles. Six generations of enterprising artisans have opened up new domains and conquered new markets imbued with respect for the past and enthusiasm for the future. A family owned company; Hermès is managed by Chief Executive Officer Axel Dumas, a member of the sixth generation of the family. The artistic direction is led by Pierre-Alexis Dumas, also a member of the sixth generation.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Hermès of Paris Inc. that applicants for employment are recruited, selected and hired on the basis of individual merit and ability with respect to positions being filled and potential for promotion or transfer which may be expected to develop. Applicants are recruited, selected and hired without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. In addition, personnel procedures and practices with regard to training, promotion, transfer, compensation, demotion, layoff or termination are to be administered with due regard to job performance, experience, and qualifications, but without discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, citizenship, military or veteran status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hermès of Paris, Inc. also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.
- The Internal Control Auditor's primary role is to add value and improve the company's operations. Its purpose is to help the company achieve its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
- In this position, the Internal Control Auditor works to assess and identify potential risks within IT that may hinder the reputation, safety and security of our company and, works on mitigating these risks.
Ensure compliance in regards to laws and Group requirements
Ensure the compliance to PCI, GDPR and other data security related laws and regulations throughout the year ensuring that HoP remains compliant with these standards as well as internal policies.
Assist on Information Security projects. Tracking tasks and reporting on milestones of projects being implemented by the Information Security Department.
Modify and/or create new policies as needed for new systems or areas of compliance.
Analyze the Information Systems in order to improve reliability and maintain data integrity
Perform some internal process audits to ensure polices are being followed as needed.
Follow up on previews Group audits and ensure that recommendations are implemented
Roll out and follow up of internal control questionnaires
Review of internal controls in stores, Corporate office and Distribution Center (around 30% travel in the US)
Communicate and deploy Group requirements and directives
Participate in annual physical inventories and assist for cycle counts as needed
Participate in ad hoc projects as defined by supervisor
Decision Making Responsibility
Profil du candidat
- Minimum Years of Experience
- 5+ years’ experience with at least 3 years in a Big 4 Audit firm,
- Experience working in a compliance area and coordinating audit documentation
- Experience with PCI and system security
- Understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), CIA is a plus
- Project management and reporting experience
- Minimum Education Requirement
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Business or Finance
- CISA certification is required
- CIA is a plus
- Preferred Skills
- Strong ethics
- Autonomous, proactive and organized (multi-task)
- Strong analytical skills; detail oriented but able to quickly understand the big picture
- Pedagogue, diplomatic and strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Advanced skills in Excel