- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Chine
- Ville : Suzhou/ Nanjing/ Hangzhou/ Ningbo/ Chongqing
- Métier : Magasins-Vente
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès may be the name of a company, but it is above all the name of a family who, for nearly two centuries, has been shaping the history of a Parisian house based on expertise and quality, tradition and innovation.
A harness maker then a saddler, Hermes now channels its creativity through 14 métiers. The key values remain the same: high standards and authenticity, elegance and simplicity, imagination and daring.
An independent family business, Hermes continues to live by its French tradition of craftsmanship by creating and producing beautiful, useful and lasting objects. The company brings together more than 12,000 employees in 50 countries and 60 subsidiaries, all artisans in their own way and all committed to the long-term development of the company.
• Join in the daily store operations
• Provides excellent customer service and maintains a pleasant shopping environment consistent with brand image
• Maintain current and potential customers to establish client relationship
• Keep customers informed on new products or services, changes, etc.
• To handle client enquiries and concerns
• Executes sales plans and participates in marketing events and promotion programs
• Keeps records and reports on sales activities
• Other duties as assigned
Profil du candidat
- • At least 2 years of relevant experience in high-end fashion, luxury industry or in similar capacity
- • Passion in retail industry with good selling skills
- • Likes fashion and appreciates quality products
- • Fluent in Mandarin. English and/or French is a plus