Senior PR Executive
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Chine
- Ville : Shanghai
- Métier : Communication, Presse, RP, Médias
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès may be the name of a company, but it is above all the name of a family who, for nearly two centuries, has been shaping the history of a Parisian house based on expertise and quality, tradition and innovation.
A harness maker then a saddler, Hermes now channels its creativity through 14 métiers. The key values remain the same: high standards and authenticity, elegance and simplicity, imagination and daring.
An independent family business, Hermes continues to live by its French tradition of craftsmanship by creating and producing beautiful, useful and lasting objects. The company brings together more than 12,000 employees in 50 countries and 60 subsidiaries, all artisans in their own way and all committed to the long-term development of the company.
Public Relation & Special Event:
- Assist Assistant PR manager for the North line & corporate event planning related work: information collection, event concept development, vendor sourcing, document preparation, etc.
- Assist Assistant PR manager to communicate supervision and co-operate with event agency & 3rd parties (hotel, catering, logistic etc.)
- Event on-site execution and quality control.
- Event review report and closing file preparation.
- Daily document preparation: PR stock management, event closing file, PO and payment follow ups.
- Establish and maintain effective and smooth working relationships with other departments & stores
- Coordinate and work closely with team member of Communication department to implement communication activities.
Profil du candidat
- - University degree, preferably in foreign study or French majoring background
- - At least 3 years above of Public Relation/Marketing experience in multinational retail prestige industry or in leading event agency.
- - Native Mandarin speaker with fluent command of English & French in both oral & written
- - Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skill with good team spirit
- - Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point
- - Friendly, outgoing & optimistic personality
- - Hard working and detailed oriented
- - With good team spirit
- - Enjoy business travel