- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Chine
- Ville : Shanghai
- Métier : Audit & Risques
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès may be the name of a company, but it is above all the name of a family who, for nearly two centuries, has been shaping the history of a Parisian house based on expertise and quality, tradition and innovation.
A harness maker then a saddler, Hermes now channels its creativity through 14 métiers. The key values remain the same: high standards and authenticity, elegance and simplicity, imagination and daring.
An independent family business, Hermes continues to live by its French tradition of craftsmanship by creating and producing beautiful, useful and lasting objects. The company brings together more than 12,000 employees in 50 countries and 60 subsidiaries, all artisans in their own way and all committed to the long-term development of the company.
- Internal Controller works in the Regional Internal Control team, which functions as a business partner and works closely with business process personnel, to formalize and/or set up policies, procedures and to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and effectiveness of operations. His/her missions include:
- Promotion of compliance culture and increase internal control awareness at all levels;
- Identification of main risks in terms of internal control and retail operations, alerts on the most critical to top management and develops practical solutions to mitigate them;
- Accountability for ensuring policies and procedures are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected and that the level of internal control is adequate and compliant with Group policies.
Conduct regular retail audits within the region, 60% travelling will be required.
Design and Implementation of adequate and efficient processes to reduce risks and improve efficiency of the organization;
Routine review and compliance of current processes
Insurance coordination & other administrative work
Fraud case investigations (if any)
Other company/Internal control projects
Finalité du poste
Academic background: Must-Bachelor Degree
Roughly 4 years working experience, 1-2 years’ experience in Big 4, ideally with corporate experience in similar functions in an international Group (internal audit);
Good knowledge of business flows, processes, and information systems, preferably in retail;
Excellent command of both English and Chinese
Profil du candidat
- Open, mature, good initiative and able to work under pressure
- Trustworthy and with strong ethical standards;
- A team player and be able to work independently
- Good communication skills;
- Good writing skills/ synthetic; Expert in MS-office software, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Quick learner; good / solid understanding of internal control / risk management framework
- Ability to propose solutions or remediation actions.