Assistant Store Manager
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Chine
- Ville : Beijing & Hangzhou
- Métier : Magasins-Encadrement
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès may be the name of a company, but it is above all the name of a family who, for nearly two centuries, has been shaping the history of a Parisian house based on expertise and quality, tradition and innovation.
A harness maker then a saddler, Hermes now channels its creativity through 14 métiers. The key values remain the same: high standards and authenticity, elegance and simplicity, imagination and daring.
An independent family business, Hermes continues to live by its French tradition of craftsmanship by creating and producing beautiful, useful and lasting objects. The company brings together more than 12,000 employees in 50 countries and 60 subsidiaries, all artisans in their own way and all committed to the long-term development of the company.
Store General Management
• Assist Store Manager in overall managing store sales and service, operation, product and people.
• Act as Store in Charge during Store Manager’s absence
Sales and Service
• Lead a sales team, define the sales strategy and achieve the team sales target, enable each team member to achieve their individual sales target
• Ensure a high standard of customer service and experience
• Lead team to build and maintain relationship with clients and develop VIPs, recruit new customers
• Ensure the store operation standard of the store: operation, stock management, after service, maintenance, CRM
• Be present in the selling floor as shift leader to oversee daily store operation. Assist team whenever required in the selling process or in any other operation
• In charge of several métiers/product categories in terms of sales, visual merchandising, inventory control, training, etc.
• Be responsible for market updates and give buying advises to store manager
People development and team management
• Manage and coach the team: set objectives and assess performance, observe team on the floor and provide ongoing feedback and coaching based on their needs
• Motivate team member with individual recognition via sales results, métier management, customer relationship management
• Motivate teams, create a sense of team spirit, discipline and mutual respect, as well as dedication and loyalty to the company, recognize individual and team efforts
• Ensure teams receive proper training regularly to develop customer service, product knowledge, selling skills and other skills for personal development
Profil du candidat
- • Tertiary educated with at least 5 years of relevant management experience in high-end fashion, luxury industry or in similar capacity
- • Strong business sales sense with solid analytical skills
- • Ability to lead and drive performance and customer service
- • Good customer relationship management skills
- • Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese. French or Japanese is a plus
- • Must be a good team player, pleasant, service oriented and self motivated
- • Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- • Hands on computer knowledge of MS office