- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Chine
- Ville : Shanghai
- Métier : Immobilier & Architecture
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès may be the name of a company, but it is above all the name of a family who, for nearly two centuries, has been shaping the history of a Parisian house based on expertise and quality, tradition and innovation. A harness maker then a saddler, Hermes now channels its creativity through 14 métiers. The key values remain the same: high standards and authenticity, elegance and simplicity, imagination and daring. An independent family business, Hermes continues to live by its French tradition of craftsmanship by creating and producing beautiful, useful and lasting objects. The company brings together more than 12,000 employees in 50 countries and 60 subsidiaries, all artisans in their own way and all committed to the long-term development of the company.
- Responsible for the assigned project management of store openings & renovations in China, develops the project plans and oversees the implementation.
• Works directly with Construction & Facilities Management director on a wide variety of stores project.
• Candidate will be responsible for managing the entire projects from initiation to completion, internal department coordination, external consultant/vendor & landlord communication, construction management, budget management and etc. Goal is to ensure project delivered the project on budget and on time.
• Ensure that design integrity, brand standards and specifications are met in each project.
• Develop project schedule, update implementation plan and in accordance with the progress of the project
• Management and control project risks
• Monitors the procurement on the long-lead items for each project and take part in the procurement when necessary
• Review and monitor project budget and payment process for local contractors/architects
• Works with project team to provide monthly project updates, evaluations and feedback on design, standards and specifications and maintain related records of project schedules, contact lists, construction costs, etc.
• Coordinates with related departments and public authorities to solve the project issues
• Work on ad-hoc assignments
Profil du candidat
- Requirements & Capabilities:
- • Degree holder preferably in Architecture and Design with passion for the retail business
- • Project management experience of at least 7 years within a high quality architecture or retail environment or management consultancies
- • Have proven extensive project management / team management experience, preferable in branded fashion retail business
- • Capacity to anticipate various situations keeping in mind the respect of planning and quality
- • Excellent interpersonal skills with storing adaptability into a dynamic environment
- • Good knowledge of local code and regulations
- • Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- • Be able to multi-task and manage priorities
- • Pro-active approach – able to identify areas of need
- • Fluent written and spoken English & Chinese
- • PC literate with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and a data base application