Business Analyst Junior V.I.E - Hermès Parfums H/F
- Type de contrat : VIE
- Pays : Hong Kong
- Ville : HONG KONG
- Métier : Finance & Fiscalité
- Expérience : Débutants acceptés
Présentation de la société
Founded in 1837 as a maker of harnesses and saddles in Paris, Hermès has been synonymous with craftsmanship and quality for over 170 years as six generations have collaborated in building the house with the same spirit of pursuing perfection. The Hermès name now appears on 16 different groups of products: Leather, Scarves, Ties, Men's and Women's Ready-to-Wear, Perfume, Watches, Hats, Gloves, Shoes, Enamel, Art of Living, Tableware and Jewellery, etc.
We cordially invite qualified persons to join our team.
- Missions :
- - Ensuring the data integrity of our reporting tool (load of monthly sales reports by channel).
- - Updating monthly reporting templates.
- - Providing deep insights on monthly performances (sell in, wholesales, sell out).
- - Sending monthly wholesale and sell out result to Beauty Research (market data).
- - Following up monthly expenditures: Capex, A&P, communication and structure costs, and report any gaps versus target.
- - Updating monthly P&L by region and monthly P&L for key counters. Highlight major risks in achieving the defined targets.
- - Tracking profitability: analysis on product and customer mix, to help maximize profitability.
- - Assisting the team with preparation of key meetings: TWFA (x2 year), Podiums (x2 year), customers meetings, regional seminars.
- - Being the point of contact for the team for finance / reporting related matters.
- - Helping in the preparation of the yearly budget and quarterly re-estimates.
- - Ad hoc: Pricing (competitor price study) once a year.
Élément de contexte
Contrat VIE pour un début au 01/01/2019
Profil du candidat
- Requirements :
- - Fluent in English and French (both spoken and written)
- - Very Good computer skills (very good knowledge of excel is a must)
- - Good team player, well organized with good time management skills
- - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- - Responsible, mature, proactive, detail-oriented
- - Able to work independently and under pressure
- - Comfortable with information systems
- - 1st experience (internship(s) of about 1 year) would be highly appreciated