Retail Trainer (W/M)
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Italie
- Ville : Milan
- Métier : Ressources Humaines
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès was born in Paris in 1837 as a laboratory of harnesses and saddles for horses: since then, six generations of artisans have explored new crafts, animated by a creative impulse, combined with beautiful and processed with care material.
Today Hermès is an international group committed to innovation in a subtle harmony between past, present and future. It is a company founded on high standard values of dedication to excellence and authenticity of its objects. An independent family house that pursues its French artisan tradition: Hermès creates, sells and manufactures beautiful, useful and durable objects.
The company brings together more than 12.000 employees in 50 countries; the Italian branch is located in Milan and provides the local support and management to the 11 Stores present in the country.
Hermes Italie was born in 1987 with the first store in Milan, 21 via Sant'Andrea. Since then the branch was opened and the continuous growth lead to the current retail presence in the country: 11 stores, including 2 seasonal openings and 2 flagship stores, located in Milan and Rome.
- - Coordinating with the zone and Métiers to conduct all trainings linked to the store activities (including new comers, general & seasonal knowledge on Métiers) and other trainings (soft skills, Ex-Libris trainings);
- - Working with Managing Director, management team and stores in order to develop appropriate training plan to focus and support the sales growth & development of métiers according to company guidelines.
Élément de contexte
15 direct stores in Italy, Turkey and Greece
1) Identifying the training needs and developing appropriate training plans
- Defining the training priorities with the General Management team and the stores;
- Building up the training paths with the Human Resources Director;
- Reviewing, preparing and monitoring an annual budget for the training plan.
2) Driving the training plan deployment
- Coordinating enrollments on the dedicated HR platforms
- Deploying and running the local trainings:
H Immersion: deliver a proper induction program to every new comer in the local teams, and specifically the sales associates.
Seasonal product trainings: delivering seasonal collection training to 100% of store teams. In order to do so, attend Group seasonal collections training seminars (Train the Trainer) twice a year and adapt content for local sessions.
Selling skills and ceremony
- Proposing or responding to any training needs of refresh through participation in “morning briefs” in store or organizing quick sessions (on product knowledge, mystery-shopping feedbacks, etc).
- Coordinating the logistic and administration of all local training programs, ensuring the coordination with the Métiers which might join as a support.
- Recommending, establishing and providing appropriate training programs according to local needs with external trainers if necessary.
- Making regular reports for management reviews on training effectiveness. Evaluating training result, monitor post-training action plans, maintain and update employee training records.
- Being watchful to improvement in training techniques and to external trainers on the local market.
3) Being part of the trainers’ community in Europe
- Sharing best practices, worthwhile content and tips;
- Work with Regional and Corporate training team to constantly adjust the existing programs.
Finalité du poste
- Promoting the Hermès values being an Hermès ambassador;
- Contributing to the sales assistants’ competences by providing various and relevant trainings;
- Establishing quality relationships with the local management, the Métiers and the Group;
- Upgrading the quality of service at the level of product quality.
Purpose of the Job:
- Strengthening our capacity of transmission, by conveying a deep knowledge of our products and know-how.
- Raising the expertise of our salespeople by providing them a complete product and merchant training path in order to support them in achieving their goals in customer service.
- Ensuring complementary and homogeneous programs and projects by coordinating both Métiers and market training actions.
Profil du candidat
- - Ideally, the candidate will be qualified from a Business School, preferably in Humanistic/Economics field. Master or specialized training regarding training management and coaching is appreciated;
- - At least 5 years of experience in retail activities in international retail contexts or service oriented companies, where the candidate was involved in training and management activities;
- - Outgoing and balanced personality, good emphatic, social and communication skills, ability to work in autonomy as well as a proactive, professional and positive attitude;
- - Good understanding of luxury brands and Hermès culture;
- - Excellent organizational and management skills and ability to develop professional behaviors and high level of sales and customer service attitude;
- - Excellent computer skills, especially with HR computer systems;
- - Fluency in Italian and English, written and spoken. Knowledge of French will be added advantage;
- - Dedication to outstanding level of service, accuracy and discretion complete the profile;
- - Willingness to travel about 50% of working time.