Sales Associate Amsterdam
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Pays-Bas
- Ville : Amsterdam
- Métier : Magasins-Vente
- Expérience : Minimum 3 ans
Présentation de la société
Hermès Benelux & Nordics is a subsidiary of Hermès International, distributing Hermès products in Benelux and Scandinavia. Its region is a geographical and cultural mosaic, operating 9 stores in beautiful cities such as Brussels, Antwerp, Knokke, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Luxembourg, Stockholm and Oslo.
The Amsterdam Bijenkorf store is a newly renovated high-traffic store in Amsterdam’s largest high-end department store right in the center of the city.
- As Sales Associate you are at the heart of the sales activities in store.
- You welcome all visitors in a warm & friendly manner and you consistently deliver quality service to all our clients. You make sure to adapt to each client, identifying their needs and surprising them across the different Hermès universes.
You focus on delivering high quality sales, developing strong client relationships, and delivering post-sale services.
Be the client’s first impression of Hermès image & convey warmth, courtesy, elegance and simplicity at all times
Provide excellent customer service adapted the culture & personality of each client and maintain a pleasant shopping environment consistent with the Hermès brand image
Develop sales across all product universes, always keeping in mind the quality of products & the excellence of service that Hermès wishes to give to its clients
Call on current & potential customers to establish & maintain client relationship and to inform about new products & services
Identify & handle client enquiries and concerns
Profil du candidat
- What you will need :
- At least 5 years of relevant customer facing experience in luxury retail or another high-end service environment
- A natural passion for people & service
- The ability to adapt to different cultures & a real sense of empathy
- A team player attitude to reach a common goal & go the extra mile
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Any other language is a plus.
- What you will find:
- A multi-cultural team with great spirit and high standards
- A growing company with a strong family base and values
- Training adapted to your needs