Benelux & Nordics Visual Merchandiser
- Type de contrat : CDI
- Pays : Belgique
- Ville : Brussels
- Métier : Vitrines, Visual Merchandising
- Expérience : Minimum 6 ans
Présentation de la société
Do you have an eye for 3D beauty ?
Can you translate business needs into eye-catching displays ?
Do you enjoy complexity as much as straight forward solutions?
Can you adapt to cultures across 6 different countries?
If your answer is yes to the above, then you should apply for the newly created position of
HERMÈS BENELUX & NORDICS VISUAL MERCHANDISER
Hermès Benelux & Nordics is a subsidiary of Hermès International, in charge of the distribution of the Hermès products in Benelux and Scandinavia. Its region is a geographical and cultural mosaic, operating :
- 6 direct stores : Brussels, Antwerp, Knokke, Amsterdam PC, Amsterdam Bijenkorf, Copenhagen
- 3 concessions : Luxembourg, Stockholm, Oslo
- As the first ever Benelux & Nordics Visual Merchandiser you will foster an inspiring, modern and commercial visual identity for the region’s retail network. For each season and each local market, you will transcribe the spirit of the collections and create attractive in-store displays in line with Hermès product strategy, enhancing novelties and craftsmanship.
- You will grow the passion, understanding and implementation of Visual Merchandising in the region and identify, train and coach a VM ambassador in each of our stores. You will apply a thorough understanding of market needs and opportunities to develop the business across the region.
Across our network, you will :
Create this new position to re-inforce a Visual Merchandising “mindset” among store teams
Propose Visual Merchandising in line with business strategy
Identify and train VM ambassadors
Train all store staff on key VM knowledge
Identify and share best-practices among stores
Collaborate with store management and communications to enhance specific events with attractive VM
Play an active role in (re)openings of stores
Prepare and manage VM budgets
Be an innovative & constructive ambassador of our region in the international Hermès VM community
Profil du candidat
- What you will need:
- At least 5 year experience in a full time, multi-store VM role with complex product offering
- Ability to translate corporate guidelines into local market needs
- Ability to suggest (alternative) solutions and argument reasons to different stakeholders
- Creativity and artistic sense combined with a commercial mindset
- Ability to inspire and coach teams
- Problem solver mindset & hands-on attitude
- Strong service mindset & easy to approach
- Willingness to travel about 60% of working time (All stores are at least visited every second month)
- Fluent English. French or Dutch is a real asset. A Scandinavian language can be a plus.
- To be based in Brussels
- What you will find:
- The freedom to create a position in an exciting and expanding region
- A multi-cultural team with great spirit and high standards
- A growing company with a strong family base and values
- An attractive compensation package, including extra-legal pension & health benefits, meal vouchers
- Learning & development opportunities based on your needs