Operations & Business Assistant, H/F
- Type of position : Internship
- Country : United States of America
- City : Miami
- Craft : Finance & Tax
- Experience : 0-3 years
- The Operations & Business Assistant will report to the Business Analyst and will assist the Area Managers.
- The intern will assist with the coordination of all budgeting and forecasting operations. He/she will be required to monitor and track all purchase orders, to ensure respect of all forecasts requirements. He/she will be assisting Area Managers to monitor and develop analytical tools to develop business.
Internship starting January 2018 for a period of 12 months
1) Monitor sales budget
- Assist in the quarterly revisions of sales budget and building of sales budget by month.
- Provide sales history reports to help building annual forecasts.
- Follow Logistics issues and monitor the monthly turnover on a daily basis.
- Adjust forecasts on a monthly basis based on actual sales of promotional items and novelties.
- Update monthly forecasts follow up table for promotional items and novelties.
2) Sales operations: assist Area Managers
- Consolidate monthly wholesale reports per client and per line.
- Provide Sell Out analysis reports: by Channel, by Country, by Line.
- Assist area managers with Client issues and needs
- Follow Logistics issues.
- - First experience (internships) in business area assistant or financial audit, ideally for a consumer or luxury goods brand, a distributor or a retailer.
- - Fluency in English and French is required, Spanish is a plus.
- - Bachelor/Master degree in Finance and Business Administration or Supply Chain Management.
- - Excellent computer and software skills: in-depth knowledge of MS Excel is required (data treatment, pivot tables); being able to handle macros and TM1 excel based tool is a plus.
- - Excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills: ability to prioritize and meet the deadlines; ability to multi-task and be proactive.